Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Attractions

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
just wondering (cos im bored, and have nothing better to do, lol) what was it that attracted you to your current partner??? what were those little things that you oved about them??

for me it was by b/f's looks+sense of humour. before we got together, we hung out as mates all the time+he was so good to be around.he always made me laugh!! he does all these silly little things, that make me laugh (partly cos they're so babyish, even thought he's19), but also make me feel special. Also the fact that he's incredily hot+the perfect b/f, lol.

So come on, tell me!! i want a reply from everyone (if you're single, tell me about your past partners)

Comments

• Options
    Well,what really caught my eye about my fiance was his dancing and when we had eye contact there was some sexy tension.Then he made the move to kiss me and that was it,I knew he was special.I can always tell by a kiss as to whether they are gonna mean something to me and I was right!!!!Now he is just a great boyfriend who protects and cares.I don't need anything more.Looks and personality rolled into one!!!!
  • Options
    ok... since I'm bored as well ;)

what I love about my g/f is that she's just soooooo damn cute!
    sometimes she gets a little childish but that makes her even cuter! (she's 17 btw, I'm 19)
    apart from that we always have good laughs together and can stay in bed the whole day, eat nothing but candy, then pass by McDonald's drive-in for dinner, then head back & watch a movie (in bed) and eat more candy. :D
    the greatest thing about that now is that we don't get fat somehow :hyper:

also when we can't see each other every day (like in the last 5 months since I'm at uni) we get a lot out of webcamming and playing online board games (check out www.brettspielwelt.de (there's an english version too)).

and when we do see each other and don't spend all day in bed we'd have fun playing pool or going out bowling with our mates.

...then there is another cool thing about her: if one's a little creative it's fairly easy to make her horny (or is it just me? :chin: ). so what more could a guy want? :D

I think I could go on an on about this now but I feel that the grammar in this post is sooo bad plus I need to go and wash my clothes from football training last night... :wave:
  • Options
    i don't actually know....
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo
    i don't actually know....

I could say that about my ex, i really dont know :yuck:
  • Options
    She's not only good to look at and a lot of fun but she was also completely disinterested. I'd had a fling with her room mate at uni you see. I love a challenge, only took 6 months.
  • Options
    Originally posted by ginner
    She's not only good to look at and a lot of fun but she was also completely disinterested. I'd had a fling with her room mate at uni you see. I love a challenge, only took 6 months.

:thumb:
  • Options
    When I first met my current boyfriend I didn't find him physically attractive at all. I got to like him from his wicked sense of humour, his intelligence and his charisma. Then I gradually started to see him in a different light and eventually found him physically attractive!
  • Options
    I didnt find my boyfriend physically attractive when we first met, I liked him because he was just so damn nice all the time. As I got to know him I started to like him more and more and then fancy him more and more. Now I have noticed things like his lovely blue eyes I find him very attractive.
  • Options
    Re: Attractions
    Originally posted by spongebobsgirl
    what was it that attracted you to your current partner???

The first time I met him I thought he was cute, but that was about 4 years ago and I was with my ex at the time. Since then we used to chat a lot when we were both in the pub pissed, he was really easy to talk to and we always got on really well. I always kinda fancied him, but not majorly til after we kissed on New years Eve and now I'm totally besotted :p It's the fact that he's completely on the same wave-length as me, we can have the dumbest convesations and have such a laugh, he's so sweet and I've never had someone treat me so nice before and make me feel that I'm actually worth it, and also he is god damn sexy ;)
  • Options
    Well currently I don't have anyone but the girl I would like is fantastic. We get on so well and have done for ages. Like faith said below, me and this girl I like can talk about anything and just have a laugh and a joke, she also picks me up when I'm down.

She looks fantastic and she sounds absolutely amazing when she is all sleepy. Unfortunately she's taken right now but if I ever get the chance to I'll ask her out. :D
  • Options
    I was at a party at a friend's house and he offered me a cigarette, from that moment i was smitten. He had a girlfriend but as soon as they broke up i was in there - turned out he liked me too. He has major sex appeal and he is a nice guy now thats something hard to come by. :)
  • Options
    Hrm, I think it's because he resembles Ryan Phillipe, plus..he's got the nictest long lashed green eyes this side of Glasgow :D

Just now, I am attracted to his cheeky smile, his kisses and the fact I can pretty much tell him anything without feeling restricted. :D