Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

vaginal burp

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Legs over his shoulders....
Im never doing this position EVER AGAIN its like being pumped up and deflated like a balloon

Comments

• Options
    It's just excess air that gets caught in the vagina. I think they also call it fanny farts!
  • Options
    yeh i know

It was just so embarressing and i needed to tell someone :blush:
  • Options
    tell him it's his fault and laugh it off.
  • Options
    Queefing!

:lol:
    Vaginal "burps", or Queefs, are funny. Don't be put off by them happening. And don't be put off trying that position again (it's a good position!). Just learn to laugh at them as they're just a normal part of sex. :)
  • Options
    i love that position!
  • Options
    Oooh! Me too! I lurve that posish :D

Ever since I told him not to go so deep, sore on ze old cervix ;(

Tell him not to go so fast, and deep.

But erm, yeah..for some odd reason if we're in missionary, we get sorta farting noises between our chests. I have no idea why, but they're laughed off which I'm pleased about :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    But erm, yeah..for some odd reason if we're in missionary, we get sorta farting noises between our chests. I have no idea why, but they're laughed off which I'm pleased about :)
    because of the sweat? well thats why for me anyway..
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    because of the sweat? well thats why for me anyway..

Yarrr ;)
  • Options
    Oooh! Me too! I lurve that posish :D

Ever since I told him not to go so deep, sore on ze old cervix ;(

Tell him not to go so fast, and deep.

LMAO We get that chest noise when I'm messing around with my bloke! It's when I'm on top, leaning down. I've likened it to a chicken clucking round a farm :lol:
  • Options
    I dont know if anyone knows who Howard Stern is, but he has a dirty/funny talk show and this one episode, he had this girl queef 1 thousand times. And this guy fart 1000 times. (i think it was cuz it was his 1000th episode)

it just had this girl laying on the ground with her crotch in the air and she made herself queef a thousand times. I was utteraly discusted by it. :yuck:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell

it just had this girl laying on the ground with her crotch in the air and she made herself queef a thousand times. I was utteraly discusted by it. :yuck:

It does sound quite interesting.
  • Options
    I dont know if anyone knows who Howard Stern is, but he has a dirty/funny talk show and this one episode, he had this girl queef 1 thousand times. And this guy fart 1000 times. (i think it was cuz it was his 1000th episode)

And you're not allowed to reveal a nipple at the Superbowl?
  • Options
    An ex of mine used to be able to queef at will. She would lie on the bed, pull her legs up to her chest, part her knees a bit, then rock back. That would fill her with air, and then she would be able to queef it back out. :lol::D
  • Options
    ^^^My mate can do that:lol:
    I can do it too.....but only when im starkers...so noooooo i will no tbe doing that at partys....like my mate does.
  • Options
    Originally posted by PRETTYgreenEYES
    i love that position!

et moi :D
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    best position ever imo. just ignore the "burps". sex always has lots of unpleasant sounding noises and stuff.
  • Options
    Re: Queefing!
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    :lol:
    Vaginal "burps", or Queefs, are funny. Don't be put off by them happening. And don't be put off trying that position again (it's a good position!). Just learn to laugh at them as they're just a normal part of sex. :)

the problem is i couldnt stop laughing!

It kinda hurt anyway cos of all the air being pushed in so i doubt i'll do it again !!
  • Options
    Originally posted by the sole liber
    I think they also call it fanny farts!

My friend calls them "lady trumps". :lol: She`s so proper.
  • Options
    I made the biggest fanny fart yesterday. My boyfriend was just like, wtf? We laughed for a while.
  • Options
    ..for some odd reason if we're in missionary, we get sorta farting noises between our chests. I have no idea why, but they're laughed off which I'm pleased about :)

same here!
    must be like when you're putting your palm under the armpit and squeeze it.
    anyways, dead funny... me and my g/f even do it on purpose when we're in a whacky mood :D
  • Options
    Its mega shaming when that happens and the boy just looks at u like "what the fuck?"
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    I can do it too.....but only when im starkers...so noooooo i will no tbe doing that at partys....like my mate does.

What a lovely party trick :yuck:

Though it depends on whether she has a nice muff or not...:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    The thing is, my ex used to be able to do it fully clothed. :) Your mate does it too? At parties? Hmmm, :chin: when are you going to invite me to one of your friend's parties then? :naughty::D