Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

he wants to talk :-/

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Weeeell. Hadn't heard from my bf since Sunday before today, so I put some money on his phone today (because I still had his top-up card from a few weeks ago) and txted him; he didn't reply but he dodgied me. I phoned him back, and apparently it was actually his mate who rang me, but he wanted to talk to me so we are meeting up tomorrow (when we also have to go look at the photos we had taken at Olan Mills on Saturday). Whatever he wants to talk about:

Isn't bad, but it isn't good either
He can't tell me something like this on the phone (despite my begging)

Now... last time he wanted a little chat, it turned out he'd been thinking of breaking up with me, but then he changed his mind so we didn't have the talk. The only things I can think of now are that:

a)He wants to break up with me
b)He has cheated on me
c)His ex is pregnant
d)He's moving away
e)He has an STI

But, like... there's only really the first 2 that you wouldn't say on the phone, at least as far as I can see :-/

Does anyone have any opinions on what it could be, or how likely the above options are pleeeeeeeeease? I'm so worried! Our relationship has been going downhill lately, we hardly ever see each other (cos he's lazy :P) but I do love him.

Comments

• Options
    sorry but it doesn't sound good :(
  • Options
    It's pointless guessing.
  • Options
    Ehhh... don't sound to good.. good luck hun,
  • Options
    Well I can't really think of what it would be but all I can say is that worrying about it won't make tomorrow come any quicker.
  • Options
    can i be nosey and ask what happened? :p
  • Options
    Lol, sure.

He wants a break for a few weeks... he... kind of feels tied down thinking in terms of girlfriend/boyfriend, if you see what I mean. But we're still going to see each other. I'm not sure what he means by 'see', though :confused:
  • Options
    Hey there. Hope it goes good for you an thing turn out right in the end. This is similar as to why my boyfriend choose to break up with me. He used the I feel tied down line. His first serious relationship. Even said he felt like he was married or something. Heared all this on the sunday. Saw him after that things were sorted he slept with me for the first time an then by thursday it was over.

Anyway lets put it like this sometimes well mostly i wish we were still together. However there isn't much point if someone isn't happy in the relationship so its probably best this way. Things will turn out probably for the best in a way even though it might not seem like it. If he continues to see you then thats great! :)

My X wouldn't try a break!
  • Options
    Ah it's okay, I'm happy at the mo, he's, er disturbingly honest at times and I know that he really does just need a little time apart. As opposed to the last break I had where I basically knew from the start of it that I was going to get dumped at the end!