Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

this is it........

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i am finding life amazingly hard at the moment, and i'm living because i don't want to hurt people. people keep on tell me that the friends i have (the ones close to me as in the gang), aren't worth it and i keep on making excuses for them, when they don't phone me or don't invite me to things that the rest of them are going to. they have isolated me. 1 of them who i have fallen out with majorly has been amazingly nasty and has said some very spiteful things, which were uncalled for and i don't know why he keeps on doing it. another Luis, has blanked me out of his life, and another who ithought was one of my best mates hasn't called me when she said she would many a time with no explanation, and is repetedly saying i can't stay over when we go out, meaning i can't go. people keep on saying i should find new friends, but how as i'm not the most likeable of people and really need people who are like me in some sense. so, right now i feel quite unloved (i know there are people who do care, and it's for them that i'm living), and very bored and quite upset as i don't know what to do?

i have tryed speaking to my friend many a time and i haven't been able to. i want to try and salvage my friendship with Luis, and Lauren, but i don't know how to?

and my apologies if i am a rat bag at the moment, i am also havinbg a tough time at home and at college, so life is quite crap at the moment

thanks

Luby

Comments

• Options
    Obviously, they dont deserve your friendship tbh. You shouldnt be living for other people, because what if all the people you think your living for, turn out to all backstab you. I think it would be the healthiest thing for you to live for YOURSELF.

if they are treating you like shit, dont stay friends with them. If they arent gonna make time for you, YOU DONT NEED TO MAKE TIME FOR THEM. get on with your life, find new friends, meet new people.
  • Options
    personaly i think i'm worthless thus i don't live for myself.

i don't know how to meet new people, it's difficult here.
  • Options
    With that attitude, your waisting alot of your time. I think I read somewhere you were in your teens....do you live in the UK?

First thing first....if you want to meet people, you need to lose the attitude of "im worthless." who wud want to be a friend to someone who doesnt think they are worth anything? personally, i wudnt. if you think really bad of yourself, others might start to also. I think you should first learn to love yourself (cuz i hate to break it to ya, your stuck with urself whether you like it or not)then other people will want to be your friend and get to know you. Maybe you should just learn more about yourself with this time alone. I heard this quote from some celebrity a few years ago and it helped me alot...

"Love yourself. Dont hate yourself for what you arent."
  • Options
    i'm 14 and i'm living in spain.

i seem to have become people "object of hate" if you like, the person who everyone will vent their anger on.

and i hate it.

i hate life in general.

i hate myself because my past, the way i behave, the way people react around me, the names i'm called. i hate what i've become
  • Options
    You cannot change peoples attitudes towards you, what you can change is your attitude and behavior. How YOU react to all of their "anger and hate"

You cannot change what you did in the past. NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU HATE YOURSELF FOR WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE DONE...YOU CANNOT CHANGE IT. but you can change what your going to do in the future.

I could give you so much advice cuz ive been through simliar things, but none of it would help you unless you wanted help. It seems like your wanting your life to be shitty and have everyone hate you. If you wanted things to change, you would do somthing instead of sit around and have a pity party for yourself, thinking everyone hates you. No one can help you, except yourself.