Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

trust?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, my boyfriend gets angry with me over the fact that i speak to strangers on faceparty. Im not doing anything wrong on there im just having meaningless chat.

Is it me or him that is being unreasonable?

Comments

• Options
    I wouldn't get angry with my boyf, but I'd get a bit irked that people are complimenting him solely on his looks.

He would as well, it's like eyeing up blokes right in front of him, and saying "I would" IMHO.

I dunno, I get jealous easily. When he says "Ooh, she'd get it" to a lass on TV, it noises me up. But I can't complain - I do it too. :p It's our "noise-up" technique. Heh.
  • Options
    well i would understand if i was flirting with these men but im not even doing that. im just talking to them about stuff like what we do for a living, what we have done today stuff like that
  • Options
    Mm, well if you weren't flirting or owt I suppose it's alright.

But I still would get annoyed, because I know what some lasses and lads are like on that.

But, each their own, eh :)
  • Options
    Re: trust?
    Originally posted by Blah_x2
    Ok, my boyfriend gets angry with me over the fact that i speak to strangers on faceparty. Im not doing anything wrong on there im just having meaningless chat.

Is it me or him that is being unreasonable?

i think maybe that you need to sit down with your b/f and discuss things. i think both of you are being abit unreasonable. Him - by getting angry, not just talking about it with you. You - by not seeing things through his eyes - i.e. people flirting with you