Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Last night he said....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
just a little question at the end of my lil tale lol

i saw my ex last night (we've been split up about 3 weeks) for the first time since i ended it. Things werent too bad and we were chattin like friends then all of a sudden he started having a go at me callin me a slut and a whore etc etc which i kinda let him off with coz i just thought he was still hurt.......then after awhile he asked about my family life, when i told him that i was watchin my dad kill himself he sed he was glad about it, then i ran off. when i got back he stormed off coz someone had told him id slept with another guy since the break up and is now threatening to kill this person, but he started sleepin with someone else the night i split up with him and is now in a relationship with that person.

hes been txting and ringing and apologising to me since, sayin he didnt mean it, but i dont think i could forgive him, do you think im being unreasonable?

Tigerlilly :wave:

Comments

• Options
    Certainly not!

My ex went like that on me (only he hasn't actually apologised, just still trying to keep in touch), and I certainly wouldn't forgive him!

He sounds a twat, but no doubt it would have hurt seeing you, and so wanted to try and hurt you?
  • Options
    Re: Last night he said....
    Originally posted by Tigerlilly
    just a little question at the end of my lil tale lol

i saw my ex last night (we've been split up about 3 weeks) for the first time since i ended it. Things werent too bad and we were chattin like friends then all of a sudden he started having a go at me callin me a slut and a whore etc etc which i kinda let him off with coz i just thought he was still hurt.......then after awhile he asked about my family life, when i told him that i was watchin my dad kill himself he sed he was glad about it, then i ran off. when i got back he stormed off coz someone had told him id slept with another guy since the break up and is now threatening to kill this person, but he started sleepin with someone else the night i split up with him and is now in a relationship with that person.

hes been txting and ringing and apologising to me since, sayin he didnt mean it, but i dont think i could forgive him, do you think im being unreasonable?

Tigerlilly :wave:

No Way. you are definately not being unreasonable. i cant believe he did that too you, he sounds like a dick, who cant accept the fact that uve moved on. ignore him, he isnt worth any of your time :mad:
  • Options
    he sounds like hes rebounding with this other girl and prob feels like crap that you have gone and slept with someone else right after him. Probably feels like he meant nothing to you at a guess. Not saying what hes done is right but probably what hes feeling from experiance.
  • Options
    id keep away from him hun x
  • Options
    You aren't over reacting at all. I'd say that there are plenty of nice guys out there who wont ever act like that; you deserve one of them :yes: walk away from this guy. If you want a friendship leave it a couple of weeks because he is sooooooooo not over you it seems and you're probably confused about your own feelings anyway :confused:. All the same; he does sound dangerous!
  • Options
    If my ex said that stuff to me i'd punch him right in the face! No one has the right to talk to you like that! Stay away from him or he night end up bringing you down to a new low. and no one likes that low.
  • Options
    people that unpredictable are:

1) either on something

or

2) THAT moody to being with (by the sounds of it this guy was all over the place)

which is a bloody good idea to keep distance, can't stand people who you dont know how to take one day to the next.

Zella, for example, leaves us in no doubt as to her method of dealing with things.:D
  • Options
    That method is not for normal people. Most of the time i hate voilence and try to stay away from it as much as poss. But if someone i used to be close to starts calling me those things when they are not true then i will hurt them back. I almost stabbed my ex when i found out he read my diary...
  • Options
    :eek2: