Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

just erm, dunno!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What it is, one of my best mates was engaged to a guy i know, and i went over a few weeks ago and said guy kissed me when my mate was at work, i pushed him off and wanted to tell her but he asked me not to. Anyway he told her, and i told simon .
Now, she wont talk to me any more.
I told another good mate of mine, who's now gone and said what i said to her, and im in the bad books becasue the storys dont match up. I'm been blamed.
Simon(my bf) belives me, thank god, and thats all that matters i told the truth, but this other guy had a go at me tonight saying i was giving off mixed signals and that i was partly to blame.
Now i admit i flirt, but i know when to stop and i only flirt for a bit of fun, i never mean it, i think he must have taken me seroisly!!
So now ive lossed a good mate, and they've got un-enaged, and now my other mate isnt going to know what to belive. And thinking about it- Simon may even think im lieing. And im not. :(

So im just stuck.

Not asking for advice or anything i just needed to write is down and wondered if this has happend to anyone else.

Love sarah xx

edited for bad spelling.

Comments

• Options
    aw hun, first off men always come between mates and its shit. IMO you were both in the wrong, your mate will come round eventually, in future try not to flirt so much! ;)
  • Options
    thanx girls..:)

I think im just gonna keep away for a while... dont need more aguments and storys. i just want to stay out of it now.

He's cheated on his gf's before and slept with other girls when he was with his other gf... so its not the 1st time. he even told me that he couldnt be faithfull in any r'ship.

*sigh*

s x
  • Options
    The same thing happened to me too.
    I went round to my mates and her b/f seemed a bit off so when she went downstairs i asked him what was up. he was talking really quietly so i moved nearer so i could hear him. Then he kissed me. The wanker told me not to say anything cos it would break her heart and i love my mate so i didnt say anything straight away. BIG MISTAKE!
    As soon as i left he broke in to "tears" and told her that i kissed him!!
    She shouldnt have beilved him. he's done that 4 times more now. and she has 5 less mates cos of him.
    Silly girl.
  • Options
    i never understand these situations.

The friend always ends up thinking its your fault but in my opinion even if it was a mistake, she found out what he man was really like

She should be thanking you! if he can be tempted by her mate he can be tempted by anyone
  • Options
    I agree; it should make little difference who came onto who, because the bottom line is that he kissed you. Even if you'd been coming onto him and giving him all the right signals, he could have said "no" if he truly loved his fiancee. It's her decision who she sticks with, and she's chosen him, but I think she'll realise her mistake eventually.