Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My friends getting bullied but I'm a coward

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Today at lunchtime me and my friends were just hanging about where we normally do and these kids started coming over and harassing one of my friends (I don't like to stereotype people but they were very towny-like; wearing sportsgear etc). Well one/two of the girls ran over to get me because apparently I'm some kind of protecter for all my friends :confused: I don't know. I walked over there and by this time because there were loads of us mates the other kids backed off. But the thing is if it had just been me then I would have been too cowardly to do anything.

I'm a wimp really you see I really really dislike bullies but I hate fighting or confrontation. Afterwards my friend was a bit shaken but ok and I asked him if he was going to tell the teachers but he said no because they're just twats. So what can we do? I'm too cowardly to fight back and my friend can't fight back on his own. Fighting back would probably end up worse anyway since these types of people seem to have 89134713487345 other like-minded people in their 'crew' so you know it could get really bad really quickly.

It really bothers me seeing my friends hurt. We could go back to staying inside at lunch but with summer coming we shouldn't have to hide from these people who are just out to make people miserable for fun. It's also likely that they'll come back since they bothered him a lot last term but we went inside because the weather was so cold.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    There`s nothing cowardly or wimpish in being reluctant to get your head kicked in if you ask me. No, what I`d call that is "sane".

Dunno what the answer is tho, sorry.