Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Eating Cannabis

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know alot of people smoke it but how many of you actually eat cannabis or have before?

What do you think of it? Do you do it often if at all?

I've tried it many times before, it uses alot more than smoking though but still it's a great stonedness, very heavy.

Comments

• Options
    I enjoy it, it's easier to do than smoking. My only hang up is that I've never eaten it without drinking a lot so I don't know it's full effect.
  • Options
    It may be easier than smoking but smoking is fun, it's fun to get stoned with friends..sitting around smoking joint after joint, it's different eating it though, it still gets you stoned like but not the same at all as having a toke.

It's full effect can get you stoned for 8 hours+ and then monged out and feeling drowsy for a long time after that.
  • Options
    oh dude,

we smoked and ate and were stoned ALL WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    i try to eat a huge lump once a year and be on my own for a very spiritual and often disturbing time. i missed last years.
    in a room ...in a tent.
    the best place is in a tent in a beautiful place all alone.
    not recomended for beginners though.
    it's a spiritual cleansing for me.
  • Options
    Never thought of doing that...when i come to think about it in a tent would be great, just sitting there with music on moving back and forth stoned out of my wits.

a huge lump..as in what..a 1/4?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    Never thought of doing that...when i come to think about it in a tent would be great, just sitting there with music on moving back and forth stoned out of my wits.

a huge lump..as in what..a 1/4?
    yeah about a 1/4 consumed over a period of about two hours with no bottling out.
    i have no music ...just essentials. the music comes from within and around. it is total escape from the daily grind but not an escape from self ...remember ...life goes on within you ...and without you.
  • Options
    I ate it once...i just got really really hyper...i think i did it wrong.
  • Options
    Rolly; You have to be careful doing trips by yourself, but personally I prefer it that way. I virtually always do a strong trip by myself, then I dont have to worry about anyone else.
  • Options
    Your right about eating big amounts on your own though, it's not something you sit around with friends and do, well you can do it but it just wouldn't be as much fun.

A 1/4 is alot to be eating...by the time you would have ate some of it within the two hour period you would already be stoned off your head, i wonder how long it would last too, eating a 5 deal lasts upwards of 7-8 hours, a 1/4...it would be pretty intense, i'll give it a go sometime, probably not a 1/4 though, about an 1/8 at first.
  • Options
    Your right about eating big amounts on your own though, it's not something you sit around with friends and do, well you can do it but it just wouldn't be as much fun.

A 1/4 is alot to be eating...by the time you would have ate some of it within the two hour period you would already be stoned off your head, i wonder how long it would last too, eating a 5 deal lasts upwards of 7-8 hours, a 1/4...it would be pretty intense, i'll give it a go sometime, probably not a 1/4 though, about an 1/8 at first.
    thing for me when i do this is that it's not fun!
    it can get quite scary. i've had an experience where i felt i understood what it must have been like for jesus to go into the widerness for forty days and meet the devil ...offering jesus control of all the kingdoms of the world. freaky!
    i confront past and present demons in my hashish stupor which can be extremely intense for around 12 hours and then the next twelve hours the pleasure and relief come.
    i don't realy recomend it as oit's a bit like challenging your sanity.
    for me it is a very spiritual event where my mind comes close to coming off the rails with the worlds woes ...my past sins and inadequesiesis. oops. future challenges etc. i've done this a lot longer than most so have fewer demons to confront as time goes by. fantastic experience but quite freaky ...alone in a dark forest ...you come to realise where the storys of monsters and faries come from. the country side is our natural habitat but we left it along time ago and it now appears quite hostile to our needs and comforts ...i imagine theres a red indian chief in me somewhere. not recomended for the faint hearted.
  • Options
    Thats kind of how I feel about the 5-meo-dmt trips I have done in the past, its scary letting yourself go so much, it can be very humbling and very rewarding, but as you say Rolly, not something to be taken lightly, especially something that lasts that long.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    thing for me when i do this is that it's not fun!
    it can get quite scary. i've had an experience where i felt i understood what it must have been like for jesus to go into the widerness for forty days and meet the devil ...offering jesus control of all the kingdoms of the world. freaky!
    i confront past and present demons in my hashish stupor which can be extremely intense for around 12 hours and then the next twelve hours the pleasure and relief come.
    i don't realy recomend it as oit's a bit like challenging your sanity.
    for me it is a very spiritual event where my mind comes close to coming off the rails with the worlds woes ...my past sins and inadequesiesis. oops. future challenges etc. i've done this a lot longer than most so have fewer demons to confront as time goes by. fantastic experience but quite freaky ...alone in a dark forest ...you come to realise where the storys of monsters and faries come from. the country side is our natural habitat but we left it along time ago and it now appears quite hostile to our needs and comforts ...i imagine theres a red indian chief in me somewhere. not recomended for the faint hearted.

Well i'm not suprised eating a 1/4 is scary..it's hardly going to be fun, you hardly going to be able to sit around and talk normal and watch tv..no way...pure stoned.

I know what you mean about all the crazy thoughts after eating cannabis, some crazy things go through your mind, there is closed eyed visuals, shapes and patterns floating past your mind.

Don't under estimate cannabis.
  • Options
    closed eyed visuals, shapes and patterns floating past your mind.

don't ya just love that!
    i remember playing tetris years ago for hours with a bunch of guys and drinking and laughing and then to bed. god the storm of flying psycadelic objects and snow that blitzed my minds eye!
    the other night i couldn't sleep for simple sweeping colour change that persisted ...the beautiful colurs only existed inside of me ...fascinating.
    no ...never underestimate cannabis.
    i'll be enjoying this shit till the day they hammer the nails in my coffin ...
  • Options
    Yes it's great.

I remember one time we were out, had a few drinks..not drunk but not too far from it and we smoked a 1/4 between 3 or 4 of us..when i went home i had closed eyed patterns...it was pretty good dope too that night.
  • Options
    i have lots of mates out here who make space cakes and i'm grtting some soon!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    When I first started I hated smoking, and so my friend suggested eating it. We were going to make brownies but in the end made some resin cookies..Mmmm.. :/

They tasted unbelieveably foul, however I kept eating them as nothing was ahppening. Beingn young and stupid with no understanding of it, I didn't realise the effects took a while to kick in. I remember watching Catchphrase. And as time went on, all I could hear or focus on was the audience laugh. It was so bizarre. :eek2: Before my friend passed out, when she tried to speak to me, all I could see was her mouth moving but I couldn't actually hear her. Veyr interesting experience to say the least.
  • Options
    i've eaten a piece tonight ...about a teenth of paki black ...very nice.
  • Options
    Ever made a green cake? They taste like shit, but you get so monged you don't care. And yuh you have to wait AAAAAAAAAAGES for something to happen. I usually make them for friends birthdays and decorate them by like putting green food dye in it and making leaves out of icing. They look better than they taste. Much better.....

Nomi
    XxxXxxX