Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Has this happened to you?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well sometimes if my bf is fingering me and espeshally on my clit it get to much for me and I have to make him stop, has this happend to anyone else?

Answers needed quickly please.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Sometimes people are so sensitive that it is painful to be touched directly there.

It doesn't sound anything out of the ordinary to me.
  • Options
    When i directly rub my gfs clit (flick the bean) it gets too much for her. But if i stimulate it less directly she can cope.

She loves it when i directly lick her clit though.:naughty:
  • Options
    yeah girls have done that to me before and i couldn't understand leadin me to a grump thinking i was shit.
  • Options
    Re: Has this happened to you?
    Originally posted by *lil~miss*
    Well sometimes if my bf is fingering me and espeshally on my clit it get to much for me and I have to make him stop, has this happend to anyone else?

What happens if you don't make him stop then?
    Answers needed quickly please.

Thanks.

Happening just now is it? :p
  • Options
    Well I always make him stop so I don't know what would happen if I didn't make him stop.
  • Options
    Well I always make him stop so I don't know what would happen if I didn't make him stop.

I think you should try it, you might like it
  • Options
    It's to sensitive to let him carry on though, that is the problem.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Sometimes people are so sensitive that it is painful to be touched directly there.

It doesn't sound anything out of the ordinary to me.

That happens on penises as well.
  • Options
    Maybe you were just about to have an orgasm love? Your missing out on all the fun :p
  • Options
    I used to have this prob when my ex bf did it, it was too much for me an i hated him doing it, its better if they are careful when doing it, aslong as your bf does it gently you should be ok. :)
  • Options
    Yes this happened to me a few times but i know that its not gonna result in an orgasm (I know!) strange isn't it?! It is generally when the guy is being too rough. The last guy I was wit was really sensitive too, but we found other bits to play with instead-I was ok that day tho thank god!
  • Options
    It's to sensitive to let him carry on though, that is the problem.

iv got the same thing.+i know exactly what u mean.its a bit of a bugger really!
  • Options
    I know exsactly how you feel, i dnt like my clit being touched unless its with a tongue. i much prefure his finger to be in me rather than playing with my clit....i might be weird...i know i wont come that way....but it still feels alot nicer to me
  • Options
    I can play with my gf's clit with both my fingers and my tongue and she will cum within a few mins of me starting! :D so no complaints from me or the missus! Only thing is sometimes she does'nt want to cum from that so stops me when she is about to so i can make her cum when we finally make love! :naughty:
  • Options
    I know what you mean, this is usually your bloke going too hard on your clit. They're sensitive buggers, and the whole surrounding area is usually neglected, which shouldn't happen as it would balance out the pleasure! Tell him to let his fingers walk about somewhere else, like running over your..ugh, dare I say..slit? And other areas, like just above your Mary hinge :p That's always a benefit I reckon.
  • Options
    OMG... when my boyfriend does finger me he can't just touch my clit...there definately has to be more rubbing elsewhere... other wise I tell him to stop..its more of a ticklish feeling that gets over whelming...definately not an orgasm!:naughty:
  • Options
    this happens to me all the time glad to hear im not the only one :)
    still annoying though :(
  • Options
    I know what you mean... It gets so sensitive that it's painful to have it touched anymore... It still happens to me but over time it's become less painful and more pleasurable. It also helped me to have tongue and finger alternating... It takes a bloke time to find out what you like and what you dont like... Some people find that over time it becomes less painful and some people find that if their bloke (or themselves) touch it for short periods of time they can slowly build up the amount of time that their clit can be touched for...
  • Options
    I am so glad I am not the only person either.
  • Options
    First you moan about us not knowing where the clit is and then when we find it you tell us not to touch it :confused::D
  • Options
    Just not to touch it directly. My bf does this amazing thing where he rubs my clit inbetween his two fingers, totally puts me over the edge, all should get your guys to do this lol :)