Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Gone off sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yes, it's another poor soul who's gone off the idea of sex.

I've been going out with my boyfriend for 4 months now, and we've been sleeping together for the past 2. Our sex live has been great, really varied etc, so it's not that it's become boring or anything.

But we've been having sex a lot, and it was beginning to wear me out a bit, so we decided to hold off for a month. And I'm finding myself not missing it at all. And it's not like I don't enjoy sex, I do, it's just that I don't particularly *want* it.

And no, I'm not stressed or anything like that. Could it be something to do with the pill? I've only been on it a couple of months..

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    It could well be the pill, I went off sex a lot when I was on the pill... to the extent where it wasn't worth being on it!
    However, perhaps you do just need a break from sex?
  • Options
    Yeah maybe after a break you will be raring to go again :)
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Originally posted by Kate1
    It could well be the pill, I went off sex a lot when I was on the pill... to the extent where it wasn't worth being on it!
    However, perhaps you do just need a break from sex?

:yes:

im sure that some pill brands, if not all, affect your libido.
  • Options
    I went like this, have a break and then you'l be all ready for it again.. trust me i was! :naughty: