Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

love hearts

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
has any one in here tried love heart exactsy pills they were down my way a while ago and there back down i was wondering are they any good?

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    The Logo on your pil lis no indication of how good your pill is. Different manafacturers using the same log and different batches result in many different strngth pills with the same logo.

Bong will tell you to get tester. I will just tell you to do it - or even wait until your older! :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    A while back someone offered me these, never bought them so don't know what they were like but he said they were very good.

But it dosen't matter what it looks like, that is no indication of what is actually in the pill.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I remember back in 99 we were getting ketamine love hearts. :yum:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive; Were they the ones with lots of different coloured speckles in them? I had those ones, yet they were sold to me as Morris Minors.

And yes, I will indeed tell you to get a tester. Its the only proper way of knowing, never trust a stamp.
  • Options
    I had afew of these last year, i didn't find them very good, but obviously they vary, and it is only a stamp..
  • Options
    where do you get a tetser from and how do they work sorry if this is a obvious answer but im a but slow:(
  • Options
    You can buy them in a lot of Head shops, Camden has quite a few places that sells them.

There are three types;

A) The E-Z Testing kit, this is two bottles, you scrape a bit of your pill of then drip one drip of the bottles onto it. It changes colour and gives you an IDEA whats in your pill. Its a good start and weeds most duff/very dangerous pills.
    However it isnt that acurate and the reaction can mask one drug over another, ie; the reaction for MDMA will be much stronger than that of 2CB, so if there's both you wont know.

B) Chromo plates, these are expencive, hard to get, hard to use but very accurate. They will tell you every drug in the pill. I have had friends in the past who swear by them. But they will not tell you mg content.

C) Full lab analysis, this is very hard to come by but not impossible, there is a send away service that operates in the Dam I think. Expencive but the only real way of knowing the pills contents.
  • Options
    Well... exactly what everybody else says about it means nothing, and you have to test etc...

but also, the love hearts i had were completly crap, stronger than the smilies ive had but not as good.

but that means nothing
  • Options
    Had some speckled hearts last night was crap.... pills was very poorly made to say the least.
  • Options
    Re: love hearts
    Originally posted by K.N.S
    has any one in here tried love heart exactsy pills they were down my way a while ago and there back down i was wondering are they any good?

I have as it happens...they were pink, with the love heart stamp. It was a few months ago mind you, and they weren't particularly strong. I got really mellow on them, and sort of subtly loved-up.
    Not bad I suppose. =/
  • Options
    I had some Bob Marley's earlier..top class.