Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

F*cked Up Situation

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
One of my best friends had been having thsi secret relationship with this other friend of mine. I have no idea why it was secret perhaps she was ashamed. I saw a txt from her to him which was ever so sweet adn a letter from her to him which said taht she sometimes 'found it hard to resist temptation' (i.e. she couldnt) after her breakup with him; and then after taht she got back with him.

I knew about it from that start - or near enough to it. However, recently she was meeting thsi other guy; who would also be a friend. And she was doing stuff with him. He didn't know about my other friend.

I couldnt talk to her cos she didnt know I knew so I met up with the second guy and talked to him.
However now its all got out of hand and she's saying the first guy was lying and that he was corrupting me. She says that I'm lying and people believe her. She's saying the whole thing never happened and she's not talking to me and has blcoked me. I can't talk to her; she just blanks me.

What can I do?

Comments

• Options
    Well if she's blanking you thats her problem, your the one in the right. It was unfair to boy no. 2. It will all come back to her in the end and she'll be exposed for her lies.

Wot goes around, comes around blah blah etc....

lies are always, always found out.
  • Options
    Maybe they were a secret because sometimes it can be fun to be a lil bit sneaky and it can add to the passion.
    But then she cheated with boy 2 and you found out and was pissed off becuse she'd been caught cheating and then he found out and confruned her. but she still likes him and shit and just said you were lying.

(sorry my mind keeps making these stories up)
  • Options
    Yeah!
    But she'd wanna make up her mind bout who she wants and not have Pepsi_104 get into shit for it coz she wants it all
  • Options
    Even from what you said to me on msn i dont know what you should do! we all know she is very secretive...and well cant blame her for being ashamed of it right? and well her and guy 2 have been waiting to happen since last august atleast really....

if she made up with me you can make up with her im sure