Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

why?!?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I regularly drink, and occasionally i will smoke a little weed, but in friday something happened that got me kinda worried.

I drank vodka, about quarter of a litre, and then had a few tokes of a joint. literally about three tokes. Then i collapsed and puked.

Dont what the fuck happened, its never happened before. can sum1 explain?

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Mixing drugs. Alcohol and Weed are two drugs that are easy to go OTT on - even on their own. Mixing them can be fun but it's all too easy to get it wrong - I've spun out plenty of times and been in a state where I just lay where ever I am until the world stops revolving.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Its a classic really, alcohol and puff really dont mix that well in my view, they make my stomach really light, the number of times I've turned white, sweated loads and been sick on those two is shameful.

It shouldnt do you any real harm.
  • Options
    Its happened to me a lot aswell. I find that if i'm doing them together all day i'm ok but if i'm really pissed out of my head it can only take 1/2 a joint and i will go white and be sick.
  • Options
    You never ever want to be mixing them, it will go NASTY!

It's all realtive though maybe a beer or two wont go wrong, but a 1/4 bottle of vodka! :crazyeyes

Bopz
  • Options
    Your obviously not used to the weed and vodka mixed together so you chucked a whitey.

Simple.
  • Options
    I dont think its to do with getting used to it Shogun, I've been doing it for years and I still go over the top and end up being sick. Maybe thats just because I'm stupid and I cant handle my alcohol though.
  • Options
    People don't neccesarily get used to it, they can just smoke and drink more without having a whitey, just wiped as fuck.
  • Options
    ive never whiteyd before but a few times ive mixed frink and dope and it has jst fucked my head up really, not really fun at all, i dont do it no more now i've learnt to control it and moderate my use of both the drugs
  • Options
    definatly concluding that i wont be mixing again! Thanx.
  • Options
    You say that now chaos but wait till the next time.
  • Options
    i seem to be the odd one out again ...i love alcohol and dope together ...
  • Options
    Your not the odd one out, i like it as well, great buzz..drink and blow together.
  • Options
    i remember one particular timei whiteyed on dope on its own, i was like 14 and smoked a shit load of dope, i was just standing there and i went absolutely roasting hot then freezing cold, back and forth then in the corner of my eyes, my vision started collapsing, i went blind for a while, scared the fuck out of me, then i got up and said "i'm never smoking dope again", of course i smoked a joint about an 1 hour after it.
  • Options
    Ive flet like i was gonna pull a whitey before but never actually have.
    When i smoke after ive been drinking, then draw seems to cancel out the drink and i just end up slightly stoned.
  • Options
    I like to drink and smoke...But after 5 drinks , it will make me puke. At my sixth drink im too drunk to think about smoking anyways...