Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Maaagiiiiiiiic Muuuuuushrooooooms

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
just wanting to know how long it takes for the effects to kick in and how long a trip lasts? Am a beginner and am pondering when should be the best time...
Yeah, and where is this place in Camden? Heard of it but am not quite sure where it is. Or is there a different shop in the London area you'd recomend?

Comments

• Options
    Takes about 20 minutes to an hour to come up on them, usually last about 5-6 hours but that depends on the dose.

You can get them in most head shops anywhere.
  • Options
    head shop? just a load of jargon to me. :o
  • Options
    A head shop is somewhere that sells legal drugs and pipes and bongs, that sort of place.

Don't tell me you've never seen one or at least heard of one.
  • Options
    There is a place up in Camden, but I am sure that disclosing its location may well put me up against the Mods for showing sources.

However its quite obvious and I'm sure you will be able to find it.

Be careful with mushies though they can be a lot stronger than people realise, especially the wierder breeds.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    There is a place up in Camden, but I am sure that disclosing its location may well put me up against the Mods for showing sources.

Thank you for being so considerate :D
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    However its quite obvious and I'm sure you will be able to find it.
    Which is exactly why we object to that kind of info being put on these boards, its not hard to find elsewhere.
  • Options
    thanx a lots y'all, gonna get me em soon, :)
  • Options
    Note that they be tasting REALLY foul btw, so you might want to put them on a pizza or something............:D

Bopz
  • Options
    Heh cool!

Have fun with them sacred fellows :)

BTW the duration depends in part on the time it takes you to eat the mushrooms. For a shorter trip eat em all quickly in two or three big mouthfuls...If you want it longer you should chew the mushrooms for a few minutes then swallow them , little by little...It also depends on what you already have in your stomach.