Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Morning Glory

SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
My sister and her 16 year old mate did morning glory this evening. Having done them before I warned her they would make her feel ill but she did them anyway. My sisters ex came round and upset her so I took her mate back home. Just now I got a phonecall from her brother tellign me she told her mum what she did and has now gone to A&E because she was being sick. Apparently thre hospital recommended that my sister come in aswell.

Now my parents woudl probably not be to happy to hear this ,though I think my mum has some idea that my sisters been doing legal highs. My sisters gone to bed and I've checked on her and she's fine but I reckon I havn't heard the last of this.

:eek2:
Weekender Offender 

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Probably not heard the last of it but well what can you do.

How much did they take? It sounds like your sisters friend was a bit of a fool telling her mum what she took and then going to A &E just because she was being sick.
  • Options
    wen i took morning glory for the first ime i had a real sore stomach on the coming up process but i was ok after that, how much did they ingest?, i had 4 packets whatever that is.
  • Options
    what is morning glory?
  • Options
    They are seeds containing LSA a chemical similar in structure and somewhat similar in effect to LSD.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Have a look at Erowid's page on Morning Glory if you want more info.....
  • Options
    LadyJade; Are you saying that thesite doesnt have an excellent feature about it?!
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    No Bong, we we were counting on you for that one, to enlighten us with your extensive knowledge!
  • Options
    I dont actually know a great deal about them, I know a few mates who did them but I cant say I've ever been tempted.

By all accounts you end up feeling really sick and then the visuals/insights arent even that good anyway.

When I had the chance to do them I could also get LSD so I didnt opt for it, I havent come accross either for ages.

I've always prefered mushies to acid anyway.

Oh, you can extract the LSA out if you want, thats supposed to reduce the sickness, but then I think you have to use a solvent and they arent always the nicest things.