Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Is it Discharge?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
For the last month or so... my urine has been darker than usual and smells quite powerful sometimes. It has come down a bit now but when I went to the toilet I found some discharge (Assuming it's that) It was like clear jelly. Never had this before. Any ideas what it is? And is it normal? Haven't experienced any pain that's why I haven't been to the docs. And I aint exactly sexually active at the moment. Been a good 3months.

Please Help!!

XoX Sam XoX

Comments

• Options
    It could be just a discharge which is very common.

Are you going to the loo more ? any pain/discomfort at all when weeing ?
    Id say take a trip to the doc and they will probs just do a urine test to see if everything is ok. They may ask you to do a MSU (I think thats what they say) and thats a urine test where you have a wee and half way through catch the middle bit.

edited cos i just realised you said no pain.
    Still go to the doc and get a check though :)
  • Options
    If this jelly thing just appeared the once - could be an egg. During your cycle the egg has to leave your body; sometimes it leaves when you go to the toilet, sometimes with your period (I think) and sometimes it just comes out like discharge.
  • Options
    Oh yeah - and dark urine usually signifies dehydration, or that you're not going to the toilet enough.