Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

the best time in relationship

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What's the best time you've ever had in a relationship? a special memory that sticks in your mind, even if you aren't with that person anymore??? like a day out or a special occasion!!

mine was with my current b/f when he told me that he :heart:ed me for the 1st time. it was the first time we were sleeping together, and he opened up to me and told me how much i meant to him :):) . Still makes me smile so much when i think about it :D:D

Comments

• Options
    Going to Whitby on the bus and just walking around in the cold wind, snuggled into each other. It was wonderful.
  • Options
    erm i dunno i like getting excited when u dont kno someone that much but u like them and they like u and u just *want* them. heh. :(

:p

best time was probably.. I'm not sure. Whenever I think back now the good times dont seem so good? :confused:
  • Options
    Here's a couple of things:

Sometime around christmas, when we first got together, we were walking around town together, and we were both freezing, but we really didn't want to say goodbye, so we just kept on walking around town saying happy christmas to random people. Then we went down by the river and just sat on a bench and talked until almost midnight. That was one time we spent the whole day together almost literally.

And there was another time, about a month later, when we got on a bus and just went off to another town, our excuse was buying presents for someone's birthday, but we both just went crazy and we had the best laugh I've ever had in my life.

Actually, now I think about it, I can think of loads of times like that.... shame we're not together any more :(
  • Options
    There are two girls I've never actually gone out with but had the best times with.

With the first one, about 3 years ago during the summer we'd get drunk in parks and at parties at the weekend and do all this crazy shit I wouldn't have the energy for now. One particular time that was brilliant was when I was lying on a bed and her head was resting on my stomach.

The best time with the other girl was last week when she came round to my house and we sat on my bed playing cards and listening to Feeder and our legs were all tangled together and it was unseasonally sunny... pity she has a boyfriend though :( :rolleyes:
  • Options
    When i first got with my fella he was soooo shy. We went out on a few dates and he'd drive me home and we'd sit in the car for hours & hours just talking. Then one day after he'd gone he sent me a text saying "sorry for being a wimp, what i wanted to ask you was to be my better half and kiss you goodnite" How cute!

Another is when i told him i was pregnant. I was really worried but he just smiled, put his hand on my tummy and told me that if the baby is half as perfect as me he'll be the happiest man in the world. He had little tears in his eyes, i'll never forget it.

Come to think of it whenever he talks to my tummy its pretty special, especially when he told the baby he was going to make an honest woman of me one day!!!:D
  • Options
    falling asleep in your girlfriends/boyfriends arms :)
  • Options
    I cant single anything out... Weve had some really special times from some really special weekend breaks away to friday nights in with chinese a bottle of wine (or 3) and each others company.

Any time that i spend quality time alone with my fella is so special, particuarly as it doesnt happen much anymore!
  • Options
    Waking up in their arms-
    With them still sleeping on you or against you.

Or when I lost my virginity to one of my gf and lieing back afterwards and going like ye I finally done it- whos the man!

All seem so long ago!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    Or when I lost my virginity to one of my gf and lieing back afterwards and going like ye I finally done it- whos the man!

All seem so long ago!

:lol: sorry heh made me chuckle..

hotphoenix's is soooo sweet :) made me go tingly lol :p
  • Options
    when i'm actually with her :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner

hotphoenix's is soooo sweet :) made me go tingly lol :p

Hehehe....Now imagine how i felt!
  • Options
    My best time was when I went to Newquay with Jon in December. It was freezing!! We went for a nice meal out then carried on pigging out in the B & B room with loads of munchies and cheap beer, then we went to a wicked club called Tall Trees and got wasted, came back to the B& B and fell asleep in each others arms...awww...neither of us wanted the weekend to finish!
  • Options
    Everytime I see my Scott. Awww.

Not seeing him right now, which is quite shite. :\
  • Options
    Originally posted by hotphoenix
    Hehehe....Now imagine how i felt!

heartmelting... :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by ~*STRESSED*~
    I have lots of lovely times with my current boyfriend :)

Probably the most memorable time for me was about a month ago when we went out shopping, then went for a lovely meal and stayed out in a hotel for the night and spent the whole weekend together!

It was lovely. I love him to bits :blush::heart::love:

:blush:
  • Options
    I have so many!

Lying in bed together and cuddling
    Champagne picnics!
    Nights away in expensive hotels
    Every time we say i love you

etc etc :)
  • Options
    Whenever we fall asleep and wake up together. I love having afternoon naps cuddled up in his bed, with me stroking his hair. And when we wake up in the mornings he cooks us a lovely breakfast. We've had a lovely time going on walks round our town together, going shopping, to pubs, playing pool, round friends houses. I think the best memory I have is our first slow dance at a local disco. It was to "I've had the time of my life". It felt so good, so romantic and tender. I love just spending all my time with him. We don't get to spend much time together because of our jobs, commitments and my mum disapproves. I hate us being apart and the sooner I can move out and we can get married the better.