Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Why is it.......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
that when it snows, the country comes to a stand still, and we all become big kids??? :rolleyes: :p

was snowing very heavily here earlier :D:D tis like 3 inches deep at the moment and there's gonna be more tonight :D :eek: :hyper: :yeees: :yeees:

Comments

• Options
    We had a tiny bit of snow that wasn't even settling, but still there were traffic jams :rolleyes:
  • Options
    It started snowing about 5'dis morning. Since I couldn't sleep with my sore throat. I got hopped up and went to throw snow balls at my brothers bedroom window. He's still whinging about who ever it was that kept him awake this morning. :razz:
  • Options
    *looks outside*
    *looks at computer screen*
    but its not snowing!
    there were some ducks skating today....the lake had freezed over..so comical ^^
  • Options
    Ive been to leeds this morning, and coming back tonight it was ok till i got near hull and it was just white over!!! i love then snow but had a panic as i didnt want to be stuck!! but all is ok now, im home its warm and snowing :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :shocking: :hyper: :hyper:
  • Options
    i've been snowed in since about 2pm ...can't go anywhere unless i walk!
  • Options
    spain stops when it rains, which is not much.

it snowed in norwich a little, and it was annoying.

i don´t like snow
  • Options
    came out of work at 1am tired and bored and ready to sleep. Saw the snow. Had a snowball fight in the back yard with the assistant manager and a floor manager!