Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Where would you be without..?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Where would we all be without The Site? I know I can't resist checking the polls every day to have my say and reading anything else that catches my eye!

How many people have been seriously helped by The Site just being there? Compared to other youth websites (none of which spring to mind) I'd just like to take the time to say that The Site rocks!

Comments

• Options
    erm id be.....i dunno
  • Options
    in the pub, but you're right, the site is addictive
  • Options
    Originally posted by sprocket
    in the pub, but you're right, the site is addictive

it's because there's no other like it really - i mean there are discussion boards for anything - but this is the only one I've seen for 'frank life issues'! You know in real life it doesn't bother me that much now some of the stuff that would have ages ago because being on thesite there have been so many extremes everywhere, people getting married, having babies, people dying :(. Real life seems boring now :p mainly because my friends seem to get uptight about going out with people :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    erm id be.....i dunno

Worthwhile post - and your av and sig are cringeworthy.

I remember when this place used to be down every so often, and I swear to God people used to sit there refreshing the page for hours on end, like waiting for it to come back.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    Worthwhile post - and your av and sig are cringeworthy.

I remember when this place used to be down every so often, and I swear to God people used to sit there refreshing the page for hours on end, like waiting for it to come back.

LMAO that sounds quite true! (not that i was one of them... I have other forums to harass as well!)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rocks
    LMAO that sounds quite true! (not that i was one of them... I have other forums to harass as well!)

I was :(
  • Options
    i would sit in my own piss and kill myself.
    as a virgin.
    with no friends.
  • Options
    i'd probably be incredibly bored and mostly normal from not being exposed to all the lovely crazy people on here :)

i also would probably still be with my twat of an ex-boyfriend which would not be good at all :no:

i much prefer my fiancé :heart::love: :yes: :naughty:
  • Options
    I would have to.........work :p
  • Options
    i'd just be a lot more bored, i reckon.

that or i'd actually do my uni work. although i'm sure i could find some other distraction.
  • Options
    I probably wouldnt know as much about random stuff as i do, Bongbuddas given me loads of gems of wisdom over the last year or however long it is.

There are a lot of dumb comments that have made me want to batter people.. but a lot of thoughtfull helpfull ones too.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    erm ... id probably be doing better at uni and at this precise moment in time doing my stupid essay
  • Options
    Perhaps people can help me...I lost my connection at home because my modem (internal) stopped working. I bought and external USB modem but it won't work so now I can only get on the site at work!!

Anyone know what might be up with my computer!!
  • Options
    Lost! Like I have been feeling just lately! Cant get on much for various reasons and it devastated me at first! Slowly getitng used to it! But I still think about it every day and have a look in most week day evenigs!
    I miss madly flirting, arguing, being sarcastic, making new friends, having a laugh and chilling with you guys! You also always give me great advice! I try not to ask much though, as I....well I suppose its a bit of proud :rolleyes: I get over it when I need to! :D
  • Options
    Re: Where would you be without..?
    Originally posted by brogmalog
    I can't resist checking the polls every day to have my say
    but you have a post count of one ...
  • Options
    Re: Re: Where would you be without..?
    Originally posted by morrocan roll

was thinking the same...

but anyways, to naswer, i'd be sleeping... yes, such an interesting life i lead
  • Options
    Re: Re: Where would you be without..?
    Originally posted by morrocan roll

think he means the polls on the site homepage rather than the ones on the boards, but still, he cant rely on it THAT much if this is his 1st post :confused:

in answer to the original question, I'd live, but I might possibly have to do some work instead :( if I could find nothing else to distract myself with
  • Options
    Ah, so what if I've only posted once! I'm more of a watcher than anything else and anyway, if you don't have anything interesting to say, don't say anything, thats my philosophy!

I used to do work experience on The Site, monitoring the boards and stuff so I figured it was about time I made some input!

And I'm female!
  • Options
    Oh and I did mean the polls on the homepage!
  • Options
    Originally posted by J

I guess in the same respect I could be in hospital having a liver transplant.
    i'm thinking of having a brain transplant, it's about time. just want to be sure i don't end up with one like yours!