Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The craps.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok this is quite embarrassing! I have had diarrhoea since friday night. Saturday it was quite bad and it was on sunday morning. then it got better but came back sunday night. It was bad monday and yesterday. Then i thought it went this morning. But its come back tonight. Its just trapped wind and diarrhoea not sickness. Iv arranged an appointment with the doctor but can anyone here tell me what it might be?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    either a virus, or something you've eaten, most probably.

most food poisoning cases don't involve sickness, but still people think it can't be that if they're not sick.

make sure you drink loads of clear liquids - water or diluted squash especially, cause if you get dehydrated you'll feel a million times worse.

you can buy over the counter remedies, but they're not great for your digestive system, and it is usually best to let it clear up on it's own.
  • Options
    its propably something you've eaten, give it time, and ifd i doesnt go, go to the chemist, they gave my brother some herbal stuff and it worked wonders! (thank god!)
  • Options
    Thank you Dr. Tink and Dr.Kaffrin. I went to the docs earlier. He said it was an infection and gave me some antibiotics. I bloody hope they work!:(