Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
After christmas, winter and a busy semester at uni, i have gained A LOT of weight, and i really felt it today when i had to throw out a HUGE bag full of clothes that dont fit me anymore!

I KNOW i need to go the gym, and stop eating mcdonalds and chinesse etc, but i cant do it! i used to go jogging in the mornings, but now im out of the habit of doing it, i find it really hard to get back into a routine

has anyone got any tips to motivate myself? and lose weight?

PLEASE?!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Only you can really motivate yourself. The only way I can think of that can help motivate you is trying to get a friend whos interested in keeping fit/losing weight aswell. This way you will be going to the gym with your mate and if they are expecting to go etc. you can't just back out at the last minute.

If you really want to lose weight, the mcdonalds and chinese's will have to stop or just done in moderation and you will need to do exercise whether it be at the gym or at home.
  • Options
    Motivation? your a student, add up the value of the clothes you threw out and will need to replace.
  • Options
    Check out some of TheSite's features:

Getting fit

Staying motivated

Fit body, tight budget

Good luck ;)