Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Shrooms by post

SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
Does anyone know any cheap sites where I can order truffles and other shrooms from plz?

I'm also intrested in being able to get Fly Agarics by mail because it'll be months before I can pick any here.
Weekender Offender 

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    interesting... if anyones got any sites i wouldnt mind some myself :D
  • Options
    PotSeeds do truffles and I think cubensis mushrooms. They're not exactly cheap but they're not expensive either. Don't think they do Fly Agaric's but I'm 99% certain they an Argaric resin from the 'shrooms.

They've always been fast, discreet and reliable in my experience. Good luck. :thumb:
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Sorry people, I had to take out the link as theSite can't be seen to be promoting the purchase of substances in any way.....
  • Options
    I urm managed to grow some in about 6 days. Only for research you must know. :naughty:
    There are loads of sites.

wellcoolstuff

This site has loads of stuff in........

Bopz
  • Options
    Tut, tut, I am dissapointed in all of you.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bopperz

There are loads of sites.

wellcoolstuff

This site has loads of stuff in........

Bopz

Thats all very nice Bopperz, but I had to take it out I'm afraid...

Please, no more links to sites that sell things we can't be seen to be promoting!!! Can't any of you people use Google??
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma
    PotSeeds do truffles and I think cubensis mushrooms. They're not exactly cheap but they're not expensive either. Don't think they do Fly Agaric's but I'm 99% certain they an Argaric resin from the 'shrooms.

Cheer's mate.

Fly Agaric resin at £14 a gram is quite expensive but defintely worth it - saves eating the caps :yuck: At that price it works out at £20 - £30 per person. Still it's better value than coke.

The Sacred Blue Lotus is one of the drugs that was covered and taken on channel 4's Sacred Weeds series, and I'm going to have to get me some of that.

I'm also going to get some Yoppo seeds and have one last blast with DMT.

You got me all exited now! :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma

Cheer's mate.

Fly Agaric resin at £14 a gram is quite expensive but defintely worth it - saves eating the caps :yuck: At that price it works out at £20 - £30 per person. Still it's better value than coke.

The Sacred Blue Lotus is one of the drugs that was covered and taken on channel 4's Sacred Weeds series, and I'm going to have to get me some of that.

I'm also going to get some Yoppo seeds and have one last blast with DMT.

You got me all exited now! :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    So excited you replied twice.....
  • Options
    And now someones pointed it out deleteing the post would be useless.

:o
    Weekender Offender