Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Blink 182

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Is there any Blink 182 fans out there?

I've got most of their albums apart from the reeeally early ones, and I got their newest one for Christmas. I hated it at first because it is soooo different to all their others, but I kept listening to it and it really started to grow on me!

I absolutely love it now, I could even say its one of my favourite albums ever lol, I listen to it nonstop. Has anyone got it but doesnt like it cos its quite different to their other stuff?

Going seeing them in 8 days in Manchester <3<3 I am so excited.

So yes. Just wondered if there were any other fans :)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    i like them. they get dissed alot cos they're pop-punk or what not but i like how un-serious they are.

anyways, the new vids great, with the double bass.....
  • Options
    no i dont like blink 182 :no:
  • Options
    Hey Blink 182 are pretty cool, I love 'I Miss You' it's such a great song, one of there best, but the rest of that new album... It feels like I've heard most of it before, it's very sameish to there other stuff, but still overall, Blink 182 are cool, I tried to get tickets to see this this Feb, but the fuckers sold out before they even went on sale (damn advance bookings) but anyway, so did the fucking hammersmith ones, so that really does suck, ah... Well, most of the fans there will be screaming 12 year olds, so it can't be that bad, heh.

And apprently, I would "make" Blink 182, (apprently cuz of the way I look) argh, i'm not sure if thats a very hurtful insult, or a decent money maker... Er.. Any offers are welcome ;):p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Instie
    And apprently, I would "make" Blink 182, (apprently cuz of the way I look) argh, i'm not sure if thats a very hurtful insult, or a decent money maker... Er.. Any offers are welcome ;):p
    what the heel? you dont look like you could be in blink in the slightest
    now go do some 'work'
  • Options
    Originally posted by Instie
    Hey Blink 182 are pretty cool, I love 'I Miss You' it's such a great song, one of there best, but the rest of that new album... It feels like I've heard most of it before, it's very sameish to there other stuff, but still overall, Blink 182 are cool...

I love I Miss You too, I think its one of the best on their new album :) I think the stuff on the album is really quite different to their old stuff! A bit darker maybe not quite so laughing-joking about lyrics. Shame you couldnt get to see them, I've got really crap seats cos thats all that was left but still! At least I'll see them!

Ooh if you would make Blink 182 cos of the way you look I would definitely say thats a good thing :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by FireyFirenze
    I love I Miss You too, I think its one of the best on their new album :) I think the stuff on the album is really quite different to their old stuff! A bit darker maybe not quite so laughing-joking about lyrics. Shame you couldnt get to see them, I've got really crap seats cos thats all that was left but still! At least I'll see them!

Ooh if you would make Blink 182 cos of the way you look I would definitely say thats a good thing :p

Oh dear! Why on earth you want to be seated!?!?!
    I'd wanna jump around baby. :D
  • Options
    Some blink songs are cool, such as Carousel, dammit, m&m's, red skies, and wendy clear. i cant think of any others i like at the mo.
  • Options
    Well I didn't want to seated, but thats all there was left so we took it :p Don't worry I will still jump around :yes:
  • Options
    Wey, you go for it! I would :D.

I suppose it is better then nothing... Hey maybe you should give a review of the show once you been?

That would be pretty cool. :)
  • Options
    blink 182 are the antithesis of what rock should be, i totally hate them but for some weird reason i like adams song,
  • Options
    their new album sounds like they spent the last year listening to transplants.:eek2:
    i only like the songs with mr smith in them. Although i don't like his band that much. Not bad tho..
  • Options
    The Cure are one of the best bands ever!!