Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Desperate?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/news/news3.shtml

I can't believe some blokes are actually prepared to pay that... i dunno who's more desperate - them or the girl.

Comments

• Options
    That's rather scary :nervous:
  • Options
    she's talking about losing her virginity to a male...which she will never do as she is a lesbian and attracted to women...so she won't lose it to someone special, she's probably already lost the lesbian version of virginity anyway.

not saying i condone it, but she's detached from male-female sex.
  • Options
    I dont blame her...im in the same position at uni and things like that have crossed my mind
  • Options
    Originally posted by oh dear
    I dont blame her...im in the same position at uni and things like that have crossed my mind
    Ah, but as soon as the weirdos start asking you about your breast size you'll go all embarassed about it and won't go through with it. :D

Mr_Wobble :)
  • Options
    well i wouldn't never do something like that but it's her life and it's not harming anyone else.
    i think she's more of an idiot for thinking she won't get into debt whilst at university.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Ah, but as soon as the weirdos start asking you about your breast size you'll go all embarassed about it and won't go through with it. :D

Mr_Wobble :)

Why is it weird to ask about Breast size??

If you're going to spend £10,000 you wanna know what your money is gonna buy you.

When we did my friend's stag do in Stringfellows it was amazing how many girls there were working their way through University by lap dancing!!

Maybe she should try that instead of waitressing.
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    Why is it weird to ask about Breast size??
    Oh dear has a thread about worrying about her breast size.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    well i wouldn't never do something like that but it's her life and it's not harming anyone else.
    i think she's more of an idiot for thinking she won't get into debt whilst at university.

Not harming anybody else?Dont make me laugh,what about her parents{who obviously disaprove},If I was related to her{never mind if I was a parent} I would die of embaressment.

Thousands of people get through Uni every year without resorting to this kind of cheap stunt!

The girl needs to get a grip {metaphorically}

& BTW,in reply to an earlier post on this thread,blokes pay for sex every day,its the worlds oldest profession!
  • Options
    Originally posted by mattyd
    Not harming anybody else?Dont make me laugh,what about her parents{who obviously disaprove},If I was related to her{never mind if I was a parent} I would die of embaressment.

she may be upsetting her parents but its her body and if thats what she wants to do then she's gonna do it, its her body to do as she likes with.

not that i think she should do it because i dont, but for herself, her self respect and her safety rather than because she'd make other people embarrassed of her!

i do wonder though, if her dad is a doctor and her mum is a nurse why are they not helping her with her money worries when they see how low she has to go to make her way through uni? you'd think they'd do anything they could to help her instead of her having to put herself at risk :confused:
  • Options
    She's got her face in the papers, I'm sure she's happy now.

Like she'd do it.
  • Options
    It makes me laugh, although I do think she's utterly insane. How is that not prostitution, though? I have to ask... surely it's illegal?!
  • Options
    Originally posted by piccolo
    It makes me laugh, although I do think she's utterly insane. How is that not prostitution, though? I have to ask... surely it's illegal?!

It is illegal to solicit but not to offer.

Though she could be prosecuted for living off immoral earnings.
  • Options
    haha can you give us the link?? i can't find it on eBay.

Hmm... well personally its something i could never do and then respect myself for afterwards... it'd be like.. for teh rest of my life 'i lost my virginity to a 47 year old obese dirty smelly man' or something along those lines.