Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

just a bit of advice

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ive liked a girl whom i dont know personally for a long while now she does know i like her, tried asking her out a while back and she said no so i left it but last couple of days shes been more friendly yesterday we looked, almost gazed you could say at each other, with her looking first, she also said hiya to me after work when i was sat on a bench outside my work, then this morning i went past her and she smiled and said hiya to which i was shocked coz it was unexpected so course i smiled back and said hiya and went on my way not thinkin this coule be my way in... I basically need some advice could she now be interested or is she simply being friendly, or is there something else in it, im confused, seriously, im doing my friends heads in coz its all i think about just now lol..There is a bit more to this but im not gunna mention it just now...SO advice plz... *begs* :p

No doubt im gunna get hit by a certain someones stick now :p

and thank you in advance... I so want to be with this girl id even be happy just to be friends..

Comments

• Options
    msn her,
    txt her,
    get the hints
    shag her rotten baby yeaaaaaah. [/austin]
  • Options
    wow 52 views and 1 reply... fantastic
  • Options
    Originally posted by mr moo
    wow 52 views and 1 reply... fantastic
    Well, this sort of question keeps on coming up, and everybody knows what to say, it's just that you should know and not need to ask us.

Mr_Wobble ;)

Oh, and for the terminally stupid, the answer is - ask her you fool! :rolleyes: :)
  • Options
    i dont think that you should just assume her saying hi means that she suddenly fancies you - she might just be being nice! and you gotta remember cos u like her you might be reading too much into it, so dont get your hopes up too much. but yep, the answer is, ask her nicely with no pressure and see what happens! good luck!
  • Options
    Mr wobble i understand what your saying but i needed advice and was hoping that i might have found someone on here who could have advised me based on what happened to them..

Anyhoo the simple fact is i feel scared to go and talk to her, the fact im so shy under these circumstances really doesnt help what-so-ever.. Also yeh sure maybe she is being friendly, im think of myself as ugly so its doubtful she is interested. . blaa :-/
  • Options
    :eek: With your stick :eek: i say :eek2:

Its not doing any good :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by mr moo
    Mr wobble i understand what your saying but i needed advice and was hoping that i might have found someone on here who could have advised me based on what happened to them..
    Well, this is why you haven't had many replies. We've all been rejected, and thought ourselves as not worthy, ugly, not good enough, etc, etc, etc. Every situation is unique.
    The only advice I can give is to ask her again. If she says no this time, then accept that she just isn't interested, and just try to be a friend.
    Anyway, if you don't ask, you don't get. And if you don't ask her, you may not get a girlfriend. You've just gotta take a chance sometime. Yes, rejection sucks, but you'll get over it eventually.

Mr_Wobble ;)