Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

In love with my bestfriend but there's a twist

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
She's a she and she is straight, I have a boyfriend we are in a long distance relationship but I'm starting to get feelings for my best friend. She flirts when she is drunk saying stuff like "If i dont pull tonight I'll shag you" and stuff and we dirty dance together. She knows I'm bisexual and once before we were sleeping in the same bed which isn't unusual but she started masterbating and she knew I was awake. It's just so confusing and I get jealous when she gets a boyfriend.

Comments

• Options
    i reckon she wants a piece of you!

What are you waiting for?
  • Options
    Re: In love with my bestfriend but there's a twist

This happened to me, more or less, and in the end I cracked and told her. I couldn't keep it to myself and if I am honest it did me the world of good. She didn't feel the same (in fact, she got a boyfriend the day she received my letter) but this had been a real problem for me when I was interacting with her; it was a complete mess and in the end I dealt with it head on and now things are much better.

But don't force yourself if you don't think it's the right thing to do.

One final thing, I have to wonder if it's fair to keep seeing your boyfriend if you think you love someone else? Again, only you can make that decision, but I wanted to plant the thought.

Take care,
    Picc
    xxx