Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I wanna show them I love them all

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have loads of good friends who have been for me when I needed it. And like.. if I make a gesture towards one I'm worried it'll make the other jealous (as happened once with one girl :confused: but that was different.. because I actually fancied her loads but she thought I was just saying it :confused:) And anyway. I want my friends to know they're all important to me.

But it's not exactly fair to go round all of them and say exactly the same thing. And making individual tributes to each and every one of them is hard. So far - I've managed by keeping this stuff in private. Hmmm.

What do you guys do when you have several friends who you equally like and don't want any of them to think that you like them and less than the others? Because it's inevitable I'll end up spending more time with others (although if I'm honest it is quite balanced)

Thanks in advance, Rich

Comments

• Options
    ok this may not be the thing for you, but when i left school i wanted to tell all my friends who i really cared about how much they ment to me and everythin, so i brought some plain cards each one had somethin different to suit the individual and i wrote everythin i wanted to say to them and gave them them.

they seemed to really appreciate it and it meant alot to me letting them know how much they ment.

like i sed before it mite not be the thing for you, but its pretty cheap and lets you get everythin you wana say out in the open.

Tigerlilly :wave:
    xx
  • Options
    Yeh it's just like when I want to tell my friend Fran for example how nice she is and always cheers me up (or at least the thought is there always! :)) but if I say that infront of all my other friends they'll by like "What... are you implying I dont??!?!?!"

Heh :heart: friends :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    you gotta love em!

well i say go 4 the sending them the cards then its all out in the open to the individual. hehe
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    but if I say that infront of all my other friends they'll by like "What... are you implying I dont??!?!?!"

Then you say, 'No, I'm implying she is :p I didn't say anything about you :p'

If they complain more then just roll your eyes and walk away, make 'em feel guilty *feeling evil*

But I like Tigerlily's idea, get them all something that is relevant to them, and shows that you care about them (although if ya don't get me one I'll be sad, 'specially as you still owe me a letter :p)