Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

boyfriend vs bestfriend

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I need some advice on what to do with a situation im having. My best friend stoped talking to me a while ago because he hates my b/f! sad i no, but i feel really mean because my best mate says that im leaving him out.

I think i no what he means because we used to be really close but now we dont see each other at all.

HELP:(

Comments

• Options
    this happened with my bf and best mate, she was jealous because i suddenly didn't spend all my time with her and i had to share it round her and my boyfriend, so she decided to make up rumours about him so that we would argue and that said that he was making it up and she wouldn't come out with him because he was liar. which put me in an awkward position, so i explained to my bf that i wanted time just me and her as well and he was fine, but she didnt like the fact that i was still with him.
    the situation now is that she kept being a bitch trying her hardest to split us up and i dont even speak to her now, ive been with my boyfriend two years and love him more than ever,
    which one seems loyal? i always thought always believe your mates over partners, but thats not always the case.

i understand how your feeling being stuck in the middle, but explain to your mate that if he cared about you that much then he would get on with him for your sake, i said that to my mate and found out exactly how much she cared :)

if you want to talk to someone who knows what your going through, just PM me :)
  • Options
    My 2 best boy mates never liked my ex, I just kept them apart from each other! If he's a proper friend he'll just be happy for you and let you get on with it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    My 2 best boy mates never liked my ex, I just kept them apart from each other! If he's a proper friend he'll just be happy for you and let you get on with it.

Yeah that's happened with me before, just keep them apart when you can and make a little time to be with your best mate
  • Options
    boyfriend vs best friend

thanx everyone you've been a great help:wave: