Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Nudist erections

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Have any guys ever got erections while at a nudist beach? A mate of mine you to go to one with his ex, and he kept shorts on, though I don't know if it was because of that!

Comments

• Options
    I imagine it happens *shrug*
  • Options
    well if they are confident enough to walk around naked in front of everyone, im quite sure they wouldn't be to embarassed about getting an errection
  • Options
    i think if your maturre enough to go on a nudist beach, then you wont be there to perv and jack off in the rockpools :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I want to go to a nudist beach (not in england mind) but only cos i hate tan lines and refuse to sunbathe if i have anything on.
  • Options
    If you go to a nudist beach, im pretty sure that there would be a few people who got erections... How many guys can look at a beautiful naked woman and not get hard...? It's pretty much programmed into them... :p
  • Options
    Yeh but aren't most nudists really flappy, saggy, wrinkly old couples who are looking for something "a little different" now the kids have left home? I mean, the inclination for an erection is hardly gonna be there in the first place!
  • Options
    I reckon you've been thinking about this too much. And your mate may have kept his shorts on because of being embarassed by his size. Shorts don't hide a stiffy that easily.
    I wouldn't mind going on a nudist beach. As Zella pointed out, it'd prevent the tan lines. Mind you, it'd have to be somewhere warmer than the UK.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    I want to go to a nudist beach (not in england mind) but only cos i hate tan lines and refuse to sunbathe if i have anything on.

Can I take you on holidays? :D

Damn, there goes my moral high-horse for flaming the original poster.
  • Options
    Ive been to a nudist resort acouple of times here in australia.
    i stayed there for a few days and most places are clothing optional., and there are some nice girls/guys there not just the oldies..
    any way it doesnt take long to get used to walking around with nothing on and the erections only last for the first day or two.
    if u feal really wierd about it just wear a towl. but most people dont usually look at each other that way, at least only at first, its mostly about enjoying a different way of living, it can be fun
  • Options
    I've walked through a few nudist beaches before,didn't stop around to get an erection but i did see alot of naked people.
  • Options
    Ive never been to a nudist beach, ive only seen them on like holiday shows on lat night TV, i would like to see, but as for the errection part i would say its how you think about it, its like if your thinking about the people around you thinking you want to have sex with them etc etc you will get a errection but if you just carry on as normal like they aint een nakes i wouldnt think i would
  • Options
    Been on one before on Lithuania,
    Mainly all young girls kinda 18-30 and drop dead gorgeous and neatly shaven! So much of it in the open!

Had to hide my almightly stalker in the sea every to minutes- shorts werent big enough-

Beautiful place though
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by **grunge gurl**
    :)

:lol: thats amusing in the fact that the girl he was hugging hasn't seemed to have noticed the rock on he's got
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle
    Can I take you on holidays? :D

Well hi there dave:flirt: :naughty:
  • Options
    *Remembers not to go anywhere near Studland in the near future*

:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    Hey WOAH! you can get a TAN in England???? wooow!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    *Remembers not to go anywhere near Studland in the near future*

:p

i had to go to studland on a school trip. very disturbing when your young!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by pussy_palace
    i had to go to studland on a school trip. very disturbing when your young!!

A while ago, like a year or so ago, I was walking over there with my folks, and we're walking innocently along this path to a beach. There was no sign or anything, then we saw this man flying a kite, totally starkers. Me & my mum ran quite fast! :eek2:
  • Options
    A while ago, like a year or so ago, I was walking over there with my folks, and we're walking innocently along this path to a beach. There was no sign or anything, then we saw this man flying a kite, totally starkers. Me & my mum ran quite fast! :eek2:

aww lol. we had to go down this path, going from a sandune onto the beachy bit, and then were this fat group of people having a BBQ starkers. the teachers took us off a diff way!!
  • Options
    So, have you seen a therapist over your irrational kite aversion & phobia? :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    So, have you seen a therapist over your irrational kite aversion & phobia?

ooo other people suffer from that??I thought it was just me!
    the therapy doesnt work-im now scared of anything that flies. SAVE ME FROM THE BIRDS!!!!!