Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

funky stuff lol

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im just after web sites that have clothing / underwear that you cant get in clothes shops in the uk. does anyone know any?

if not.... does anyone know any uk sites? gothic, trendy, anything!

thanx :D:D:D:D

love S xx

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    my website, in a month or so.

watch this space.

:yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin

watch this space.

oh cool, you making them all yourself etc? would be nice to have a pair of unique jeans i gotta say! :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Karma Killer
    oh cool, you making them all yourself etc? would be nice to have a pair of unique jeans i gotta say! :)

indeed i am.

i'm planning to have unique/very limited edition womenswear, as well as things like hoodies and jeans to order for men and women. i'm also planning a 'design it yourself' section.
  • Options
    indeed i am.

i'm planning to have unique/very limited edition womenswear, as well as things like hoodies and jeans to order for men and women. i'm also planning a 'design it yourself' section.
    can you pm me or something when you get it set up kaffrin?... cause i would def be interested in that, what sort of payment options you gonna have though?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Karma Killer
    can you pm me or something when you get it set up kaffrin?... cause i would def be interested in that, what sort of payment options you gonna have though?

of course :)

payment will probably be by credit/debit card through paypal, or by post (personal cheque/postal order.

maybe if i get all posh and successful, i might be able to afford a proper credit/debit card online shop.
  • Options
    That's really cool Kaff! I'll def come and have a look :yes:
  • Options

watch this space.

ooooOOoooo

Let me know too :D
  • Options
    indeed i am.

Cool you could earn quite a bit from that:)

i love hoodies sooo stick a link up when its sorted:)

just hope you don't get over run with requests
  • Options
    sounds kool kaffrin....

anywayz, about the online shops....how about asseenonscreen.com - they do relatively cheap funky designer stuff, and extremepie.com is rather kool too!x
  • Options
    oh, and for clothes and accessories that are totally unique, try cut and paste. if you look at the 'partners in craft' section, there are also loads of links to independent designers and their sites.

most of them are in the US and Canada, but they pretty much all ship internationally.
  • Options
    sounds good what your gona do Kaff!
  • Options
    Funky

Try http://www.o-h.co.uk having a mare with an error code at the mo, but on the case to solve it. We do stuff that has been featured in 50 Cent video, 2 Fast 2 Furious and loads more all from California designer Leg Avenue.

If you go on and the error is still there join my mail list and will let you know when its all back