Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

does he or doesnt he?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I met a boy who i really really like about 6months ago we have been meeting up with each other but all that has happened is we got hold of each other. I have been told by atleast six of his mates that apparently he really really likes me too and wants to sleep with me. This didnt bother me because I want to sleep with him. There has been so many chances for us to do this but it just never happened. I have told him how I feel about him and I have been told by all his mates how much he likes me but when last night, he was put on the spot about whether he likes me or not he changed the subject. He is shy and a virgin-maybe this is why he is like that, but i just dont know. What do you lot think?

Oh, and he is suppopsed to of said to his best mate that he would only ever sleep with me or go any further than we have if i make the first move. I would feel uncomfortable making the first move but would be totally fine with him doing it. I cant just grab him and put it up me can i! ! ! ! HELP, WHAT SHALL I DO????

Comments

• Options
    Grow up a little bit. Instead of communicating with his friends and learning what he thinks of you through them, you should be talking to each other.

Think about this a little more before you rush into anything.
  • Options
    Dont fucking tell me what to do and definatly dont tell me to grow up. Who said I was rushing into anything? I have actually known him to say alright to in the street for about a year but only about 6months ago i really started getting to know him. Did you not read it properly? I asked him last night if he liked me and he changed the subject, that was not the first time i had asked him either, and do you really think a boy as shy as him will sit there and let out all his emotions? Plus he's popular aswell!! Im sorry but that just dont happen.
  • Options
    Re: does he or doesnt he?
    Originally posted by Sexy Essex Bird
    HELP, WHAT SHALL I DO????
    Dont fucking tell me what to do
    Make up your mind little girl.
  • Options
    Dont fucking tell me what to do and definatly dont tell me to grow up.

Bumblee agree with you there. What do you actually want people to do for you? they try to help and you slam then down.
    I agree with the advice given to you by bumblebee in the first instance, grow up show a little maturity and talk to him.
    Dont talk to him by jumping straight onto the question- work around it for a while and try to bring him out. Tell him personal stuff about you or something to install some trust in him and maybe he'll come out of his shell then. Whats being popular got to do with it?
  • Options
    Dont fucking tell me what to do and definatly dont tell me to grow up. Who said I was rushing into anything? I have actually known him to say alright to in the street for about a year but only about 6months ago i really started getting to know him. Did you not read it properly? I asked him last night if he liked me and he changed the subject, that was not the first time i had asked him either, and do you really think a boy as shy as him will sit there and let out all his emotions? Plus he's popular aswell!! Im sorry but that just dont happen.
    ok chill darlin she was just being honest!
  • Options
    Dont ask for help then throw it back in peoples faces :mad:
  • Options
    I've dragged this very old post up because it was the last time Sexy Essex bird posted...then promptly left the site. Perhaps she'll come back because it's her birthday?
  • Options
    thats a fuckin classic! haha
    comic gold