Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

hair

is it true that if you trim yor hair it'll grow faster?
cos i want long hair so i can do this with it, but in black.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    if you were on msn i would show you these really good ones i found.
  • Options
    no nots not true that it makes it grow faster, but it makes the hair look thicker.
  • Options
    i want mine long like that to :( but its taking aaages to grow!
  • Options
    it won't make it grow quicker, but if you have your hair trimmed regularly, you might save yourself having to have inches taken off the bottom cause of split ends.
  • Options
    I'm in hairdressing and I can tell you that taking Kelp tablets (seaweed) is great for your hair, nails, and skin! I take them everyday. You can get kelp from Superdrug or if any of you live in Newcastle then The Health Rack in Eldon Shopping Centre.

Good luck with the growing girls!

~Anya
  • Options
    So apart from those seaweed things, is there nothing i can do to make my hair grow?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    So apart from those seaweed things, is there nothing i can do to make my hair grow?

umm, pull it?

or..perhaps that'd just make it fall out :chin:

a good diet would help i'd say
  • Options

massarge your scalp when you wash your hair. mine grows quicky, and when i have my hair cut, they take a tiny bit off... so i cant really tell its been cut. i really want long hair and was going to have extentions but everone talked me out of it:(

Sarah xxx
  • Options
    Originally posted by _Hermione_
    was going to have extentions but everone talked me out of it:(

Extentions are very bad for your hair, they make it fall out, and give you bald patches when you have them removed. i dnt know why it happens but i used to work at a hiar dressers and ive seen the after look....not nice i tell you...
  • Options
    trimming your hair regularly will help it grow faster coz supposedly this makes it stronger
  • Options
    Extentions are very bad for your hair, they make it fall out, and give you bald patches when you have them removed. i dnt know why it happens but i used to work at a hiar dressers and ive seen the after look....not nice i tell you...

...and this is why ive not had it done!
  • Options
    erm.......just thought id add that some people cant grow their hair long cos then it starts falling out loads....and i also want my hair like that :p
  • Options
    yer appaerntly britney spears has to wear a wig now because most of her hair has fallen out because of extentions