Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Nervous Tension

I have an underlying feeling that something is going to wrong soon, and I guess I feel really edgy.

Anyone got any good ideas to relieve it (and Ive already had a bath with Lavender bubble bath)?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i would have thought that telling someone like your girlfriend how you are feeling and why. then she'll probably ease your mind. and then you can watch a film and pig out and mess about etc
  • Options
    Re: Nervous Tension
    Originally posted by Kermit
    I have an underlying feeling that something is going to wrong soon, and I guess I feel really edgy.

A brilliant way of chilling and feeling more relaxed is listen to the sounds of the panpipes. Its such a relaxing sound and works brilliantly if your alone, laid down in a dark room (or just close your eyes).

Also another thing I have just found is one of them bath spa things. I got one for christmas and talk about relaxing me, i almost fell asleep in the bath. Its the one where you get the bath mat and the bubbles come through that.......tis heaven.
    Thats when our Becks naffs off and leaves me in peace :lol:
  • Options
    Re: Nervous Tension
    Originally posted by Kermit

Anyone got any good ideas to relieve it (and Ive already had a bath with Lavender bubble bath)?

I know that feeling. I think you should go play some sports or do some serious exercise. It's likely to take your mind off it.
  • Options
    Rescue Remedy is often a good quick fix if you are feeling a bit anxious or worried. It's a herbal tincture that you get from health food shops - just put a few drops on your tongue and it should calm you a bit.
    :)