Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

favourite jeans?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
copying the trainer thread more than just a little :p

what's your favourite brand/style of jeans?

at the moment i am all about H&M extreme flare. although the flare is not all that extreme, really.

and they're only £29.99 :D

Comments

• Options
    super low slung levis
    loverly.
  • Options
    Moto, from the petite section. They're just the right length for trainers and dead comfortable.
  • Options
    my bench ones:)
  • Options
    moto dark hipster boot cut ones....the ones that EVERYONE has...

also like stark ones with pretty designs on them:)
  • Options
    moto :yes:
  • Options
    I find that Top Shop or Miss Selfridges jeans fit me best, although I got a nice tiny pair of FCUK jeans too :D They have to be a bit flaired though, I hate the straight leg ones!
  • Options
    yeah, gotta agree with moto
    if not moto then miss sixty or atticus (or is that only in Swansea? :confused: )
    I wear more cords than jeans though..
  • Options
    my miss sixty low rise slim fit ones and any jlo ones tbh
  • Options
    From a boys point of view Top shop or bench jeans are the best! (for girls by the way)
  • Options
    On girls, I love Miss Sixty Jeans! You gotta have a good ass though!!

As for my fav jeans, they gotta be H & M, the same as Kaff, 30 quid, u really cant go wrong. Ive got a wicked pair of painted ones from there, they're not my favs though. I love my R3L1G0N jeans, but they're getting quite old now!!! :(
  • Options
    I have a really nice pair of Gap jeans that cost me £2.99 in the outlet store in Portsmouth. Ans I like H and M jeans if I can get my wide arse into them :|
  • Options
    hmmm tricky, I love my miss sixty ones, but then again I love my Gap ones, I also like my moto ones and I quite like my new look ones, I love my Levis and im pretty keen on my cheapie internationale ones.
    gah, I hate making decisions.
  • Options
    Moto, Levi and Miss Sixty.
  • Options
    miss sixty without a doubt. but if im a bit poor and cant afford 80quid for a pair, which is most of time, topshop jeans fit me good.
  • Options
    My Earls are my ultimate favourite jeans. I would wear them all the time if that wasn't kinda gross. But they're usually mega expensive, I was just lucky to find a pair which were ridiculously reduced in price and happened to be my size.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone
    My Earls are my ultimate favourite jeans. I would wear them all the time if that wasn't kinda gross. But they're usually mega expensive, I was just lucky to find a pair which were ridiculously reduced in price and happened to be my size.

they sell them in our TK Maxx for £35.

:D
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    speaking of jeans..... i have a problem finding jeans to suit me. i only wear wide leg, loose fitting jeans, but most of the ones on the market in this catagory seem to be "sk8er" stylee with massive logos and pockets and bits hanging off them. where on earth can i find the jeans of my dreams? do they even exist?

Levi's.
    Though they are uite expensive, and I am waiting to buy some for when I go to NYC :D
  • Options
    speaking of jeans..... i have a problem finding jeans to suit me. i only wear wide leg, loose fitting jeans, but most of the ones on the market in this catagory seem to be "sk8er" stylee with massive logos and pockets and bits hanging off them. where on earth can i find the jeans of my dreams? do they even exist?

I bought them yesterday, in the Topshop sale :P Well, in fact, I got them free! Cos it's 2 for 1 atm.
  • Options
    Miss Selfridge jeans, with Honey in diamond studs (all though they are coming off ggrrr) on the bum, are flavour of the month :D
  • Options
    where on earth can i find the jeans of my dreams? do they even exist?

all over the place. topshop occasionally do them, i have a h&m pair and a pilot pair that are wide and loose. and there are a few brands in our local skate shop that are skate brands, but very subtle. some bench jeans are wide and loose, as are hooch and killah.

failing that i make my own.
  • Options
    diesel jeans for the day and tight miss sixty jeans for the evening :D
  • Options
    Ah...

Seven for All Mankind jeans are superb!

I can't seem to find anywhere that sells them in the UK so far though which is a bit of a pain... I picked them up in Chicago for about $150 a pair... With the exchange rate that was about £90 which ain't too bad at all!

Make a nice change from everything on offer in the UK.

P.S. They makes womens bottoms look superb!

Oh - I'm a bloke... By the way... :D
  • Options
    little bit lose at the waist, and very baggy everywhere else and prefreablely black and warm or for the summer not warm

i like black skate pants they rule

any thing black possibly Leather or pvc too?
  • Options
    Re: Ah...
    Originally posted by g_angel007
    Seven for All Mankind jeans are superb!

I can't seem to find anywhere that sells them in the UK so far though which is a bit of a pain...

try ebay, and search for 'available to the UK'. the auctions usually end up about £40 - 50. they're new with tags too.

edited to add: they sell certain styles in TK Maxx too, but usually only the unpopular styles. they're about £30.
  • Options
    I love republic jeans there the only ones i can buy that dont need alterin cos i only got little legs. there 2pairs for £50 aswell:D
  • Options
    I've got a pair of levis which I'm fond of.