Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Colonic Hydrotherapy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone had it done? Would you recommend it? Apparently it's very good for you and good for getting rid of spots and psoriasis (sp) and all kinds of skin complaints.

Comments

• Options
    Have you been watching the salon? It looks horrid, I don't think I want to be doing that! :eek2:
  • Options
    :D haha yeh I have been watching The Salon, I don't think it would be that bad. I really want it done. The people that do it make you feel comfortable and apparently you feel great afterwards. Hmm...
  • Options
    I've always been a firm believer that things come out of there, and shouldn't be put in unless necessary.
  • Options
    Originally posted by jellygirl
    The people that do it make you feel comfortable and apparently you feel great afterwards. Hmm...

I don't think anyone could make me feel comfortable having that shoved up my bum :p :eek2:
  • Options
    Re: Colonic Hydrotherapy
    Apparently it's very good for you and good for getting rid of spots and psoriasis (sp) and all kinds of skin complaints.

apparently you feel great afterwards.
    It's amazing isn't it, how people still believe in quack treatments. They'll claim anything and everything can be made better by the treatment, so that as many people as possible will go for it.
    And I'll bet you do feel great afterwards - great to get out of that place where they shove a hosepipe up your bum!

Acutally, I'm curious about it. I wouldn't pay to have it done, though if anybody feels generous enough to pay for me, then I'll give it a go. You could all have a whip round to pay for me to go, and I'll let you know how it went. :D
    Anyway, if you think you'll feel better afterwards, then give it a go. And if you do feel good afterwards, then there's nothing wrong with that. Just don't expect it to cure spots, etc.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    I don't think anyone could make me feel comfortable having that shoved up my bum :p :eek2:
    Are you issuing a challenge to us? I'll accept! *snaps on rubber gloves, and reaches for the KY* :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Are you issuing a challenge to us? I'll accept! *snaps on rubber gloves, and reaches for the KY* :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
    shes asking for it ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by paperBprincess
    shes asking for it ;)

ewwww I so wasn't!! :yuck: Don't encourage him Zoe!! :eek2:
  • Options
    Have you been watching the salon?

if you were going to have a hose stuck up your arse, why oh why would you do it on national tv???

words fail me.
  • Options
    ewwww I so wasn't!! :yuck: Don't encourage him Zoe!! :eek2:
    she's even got a piccie of 'kylies' bottom - hidden messages Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by paperBprincess
    she's even got a piccie of 'kylies' bottom - hidden messages Wobble ;)
    I know paperB. A sexy bum as her avatar, and very quick to post on this thread. :chin: I think she's a secret botty obsessive. :D
    Now, speaking of arses, my brother lives in Bournemouth. Must visit him sometime when his band's playing a gig. I'll have to take in the local sights - the beach, promenade, and Faith's arse. :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I really want it done.
    Well, in that case *snaps on rubber gloves, and.....* Hey! Come back! :(
    So, have you had it done yet? And if so, what was it like? I'm sure some of us are facinated by it, aren't we Faith? :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    :lol: No I haven't yet I'll let you know when I do get it done but I haven't got the money at the moment *mutters* poor students...
  • Options
    I'll let you know when I do get it done but I haven't got the money at the moment
    Well, how much does it cost then? We might be able to sort out a thesite whip-round to collect up enough, provided you post a report and photos. :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Now, speaking of arses, my brother lives in Bournemouth. Must visit him sometime when his band's playing a gig. I'll have to take in the local sights - the beach, promenade, and Faith's arse. :naughty:

I am so going into hiding!

The only reason I replied so quickly was cos I'd just been watching the salon too :p
  • Options
    Originally Posted by Mr_Wobble

Well, how much does it cost then? We might be able to sort out a thesite whip-round to collect up enough, provided you post a report and photos.

Oh yeh? Is that a promise? It's £35 and I would defenitly be up for that, ha, you think you can put me off :p but you can't! I would defenitly post a report and photos then you can see what an arse boom boom I really am! :D

Edited to say: It would be a bonus for me and everybody else if Faith comes!;) How about it girl? :D
  • Options
    Oh yeh? Is that a promise? It's £35 and I would defenitly be up for that, ha, you think you can put me off :p but you can't! I would defenitly post a report and photos

It would be a bonus for me and everybody else if Faith comes!;) How about it girl? :D
    Well, especially if Faith does go, I'll pledge a fiver to the "Hose up jellygirl's botty" fund. Now, all we need are six other people to offer to chip in a fiver, and you're sorted! :hyper: You'll have a squeeky clean colon in no time at all. :D Of course, someone will have to be there to take the photos, so Faith could do that for you. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Of course, someone will have to be there to take the photos, so Faith could do that for you. :)

I will take photos whilst wearing hotpants if people will keep any kind of implement away from my bum!!! :eek2:
  • Options
    I will take photos whilst wearing hotpants if people will keep any kind of implement away from my bum!!! :eek2:
    Right, we'll remember you said that. :) But does the deal include a pictrure of your hotpant clad arse too? :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    But does the deal include a pictrure of your hotpant clad arse too? :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)

If this deal ensures that nothing goes up my bum then yes! lol I do not have the same interest in this as jelly does!!
  • Options
    If this deal ensures that nothing goes up my bum then yes! lol I do not have the same interest in this as jelly does!!
    Of course nothing has to go up your bum, you don't even have to watch anything go up jellygirl's bum, unless you want to, as you can stand on the other side. Just as long as you take photos of the equipment, and jellygirl before, during and after (again, I'm not asking for rear shots, let alone penetration shots). And include a pic of your hotpants clad arse. :)

Of course, you know there is little chance that seven people will say they will contribute a fiver a piece, let alone actually end up donating and actually sending the money to the "Hosepipe up jellygirl's bum fund". So you know there's even less chance that you'll be able to make it up to Reading, and actually have to take photos of jellygirl and the procedure, let alone a pic of your hotpants clad botty.
    But you never know. It might just happen. There's always hope! :D

Of course, if it never does happen, then there's always the opportunity to meet me wearing your sexy hotpants if I visit Bournemouth in the Summer. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Of course, if it never does happen, then there's always the opportunity to meet me wearing your sexy hotpants if I visit Bournemouth in the Summer. :)

No, really, there is no opportunity for that. Did I forget to mention I will be in Outer Mongolia all summer?! :eek2: :p
  • Options
    No, really, there is no opportunity for that. Did I forget to mention I will be in Outer Mongolia all summer?! :eek2: :p
    I've heard Outer Mongolia can be quite nice in the Summer. Hmmm :chin: *books flight to Outer Mongolia* ;)

Hang on a minute. That was a subtle ploy to get me out of the way by going to Outer Mongolia, wasn't it? :chin: :confused::(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    May want to read this ..
    I did. I wish I hadn't! If anything would put me off, it's the though of all that stuff coming out of me. Ignorance is bliss, thank you.

Mr_Wobble ;)