Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Motivation...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
anyone know where to get some?
Just can't seem to get my ass into revision/assignment writing mode :( Got 2 due in and 3 exams in the next 2 weeks and its my final year and I haven't started yet :crazyeyes

I'm hoping for a moment of clarity when the littl'un goes back to school...smakes and ladders is on the brink of ruining my degree :(

[/rant]
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    God. Know what you mean, I find it really hard to actually do anything to do with work and to watch some people just sit down and do it pwns me. I try to read other peoples success stories, that motivates me into thinking 'I can do this too' - If only for 5 minutes.
  • Options
    Also know what you mean. I have 5 exams next week and have hardly done anything for them. Admittedly its only first year, and i only need 50% over two years to stay on my course, but i'd still quite like to do well.

That said, today was gonna be the first day of full on revision- I got up at 2, talked to my mums best friends, went to the pub with my mates and have just got back. But i did take some notes to read on the bus. :angel:
  • Options
    Grrr...essays and exams.....Grrrrrrr!:mad: I have two essays to do...have to have them finished by 2moro nite and I've only just started the first one. Think I lost my motivation somewhere on the way home from uni......................hopefully someone'll pop it in the post back to me!:rolleyes: And yes....I have actually gone mad, lol.:crazyeyes
  • Options
    I have no motivation either, have 2 essays to complete by monday and have hardly started :(
  • Options
    I really wish I'd made more of my first year because I'm not even remotely enjoying the second. I don't have an impossible amount of work to do but the pressure's getting to me and I find it almost impossible to bother myself to do anything until the very last minute.

If someone offered me a 2:1 now I'd snatch their arm off.

Maybe I have glandular fever? That'd get me extentions, right?