Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Soap hates?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
What soap characters do you hate and what ones are bad actors?

I dont like dev and maya from coronation st and Spencer from Eastenders,spencer and zoe are rubbish actors I think
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    deirdre, i fuckin hate her

all the kid actors in corrie (david,craig,rosie,sophie etc) in fact all kid actors do my head in
  • Options
    Oh, I hate the ones that irritate the skin...., Oh sorry there, I thought you meant washing Soap :p

Emm, I don't really care tbh.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    all the kid actors in corrie (david,craig,rosie,sophie etc) in fact all kid actors do my head in

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Especially the two lasses.
  • Options
    Originally posted by ~*STRESSED*~
    I think Vicky Watts outta Eastenders is a bit wierd. She once had a really annoying American accent. However, she went back to America for a bit and then she came back with a really posh english accent!!! Eh?:eek2:

vickI fowler

tch :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    deirdre, i fuckin hate her

Surely as a Rangers fan, you hate soap altogether? :p:lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    Surely as a Rangers fan, you hate soap altogether? :p:lol:

:lol: :thumb:

P.S.

Sorry Char.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    :lol: :thumb:

P.S.

Sorry Char.

you will be
  • Options
    *sings*

that's entertainment yeaaaaaah.....

oh, and hollyoaks.
  • Options
    i don't like most of the characters in hollyoaks, especially mandy that whining cow.

i hate coronation street, emmerdale, family affairs

home&away: i used to hate coleen but she has shown a sweet side now so she's ok. i really don't like sally fletcher-ick so ugly.
    the old flynn got on ym nerves but the new ones alright.

but i luv them all in eastenders:D
  • Options
    Soaps? Urg!

When I was really young someone told me that people who watched soaps were people who didn't have a brain. Of course you cant appreciate the sarcasm until you're at least 6 can you?

I dont like soaps, they give me stomach ache... but Home and Away used to kick some reasonable ass when I was young. Hence I hate alllllll soap actors/tresses.
  • Options
    The Life Mechanics guy in neighbours. He is conning everyone :mad:
  • Options
    In Corrie I really can't stand Deirdre turkey neck whatever shes called! Have you seen some of the stuff she wears?! And those glasses...

In Hollyoaks Izzy reeeally annoys me, and in Eastenders I don't like Little Mo, shes so weepy and pathetic she bugs me.

That is all :p
  • Options
    I only watch Emmerdale, so my main soap hate is Steph (Lorraine Chase). She annoys me intensely. Ronnie used to, but they got rid of him this month thank God.

PS anybody at a loose end over new year, WATCH EMMERDALE. the trailers i've seen look fantastic.
  • Options
    Joe Skully is da man! :thumb:
  • Options
    My soap hates:

Eastenders, Corrination Street, Neighbours, Home and Away, and all the other bollocks the other half watches and somehow, believes to be real life :p
  • Options
    Alfie Moon is getting on my tits..mainly cos when Shane Richey started on Eastenders it was nice to see him play a bit against type, and not do the whole redcoat routine, but lately he seems to have got a bit more 'slap-thigh' specially with that recent waste of licence payers money the Eastenders christmas kneesup thing. :mad:

I can't stand Mandy on Hollyoaks, she's just crap...and I hate the way Deirdre on Coronationstreet wars her tops tucked into her skirts with a belt on top!! uuurrrgghhh
  • Options
    Another vote for Mandy from Hollyoaks, I also hate Tony.
  • Options
    I would have to say every and all soap characters, from every soup opera, becaue they are all stupid, except for maybe 2 or 3 soap characters from the soap called, 'Passions', shown here, in the US.
  • Options
    and jack scully from neighbours? is he supposed to be some sort of hunk? he reminds me of a puke-inducing ex :yuck:
  • Options
    home and away-sally, flyn (both old and new), rhys, dani, fisher (but he's left thank god), hayley

corrie-deirdre and co, gail and co, the ones from sheffield, harold and roy, shelly and her mum, the asian one with the big nose, dev and his gf, that irish one from boyzone

eastenders-any mitchell, any member of the watt's family except dennis, pauline and co, all of the slaters except lynne, that asian family whatever their name is

wow its any wonder why i actualy watch soaps seeing as i hate most of the characters in them lol
  • Options
    in Eastenders I don't like Little Mo, shes so weepy and pathetic she bugs me.

little Mo reminds me of my cousin, such as scary resemblence :eek:
  • Options
    Originally posted by *lil~miss*
    little Mo reminds me of my cousin, such as scary resemblence :eek:

Is she called Louise? I knew someone called Louise once and she was so like little Mo!!
  • Options
    How did I forget to mention craig PRATT from corrie and Ronnie from eastenders!
  • Options
    Originally posted by you_only_ live _once
    How did I forget to mention craig PRATT from corrie and Ronnie from eastenders!

and craig pratt is? :rolleyes:

your either on about craig harris or martin platt
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    Mandy is rather annoying.. I'm sure she's had a boob job :confused:

i thought that too!!

dani from home and away does my head in, i like joe skully in neighbours, hes pretty cool! :D
  • Options
    Little Mo from Eastenders pisses me off too. She always feels sorry for herself. Noone is like that in real life. Noone makes stupid decisions like her. Everyone thinks she's nice, but did anyone see the fuss she kicked up when Alfie showed her that engagement ring he'd bought for Kat. She got all funny just because the rock wasn't big enough. The actress that plays her is crap.

Lynne annoys me as well. The actress that plays her can't cry properly, she just sniffs a lot, and the character is a slag. I'm glad she is leaving.

I also hate Phil Mitchell, he's an evil bastard, and Sam. She's a stupid bitch.

I only watch Eastenders so that's the only ones I can think of.