Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

well?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
did you all survive?

Comments

• Options
    Yea
  • Options
    jus.my liver may have ceased to function though.
  • Options
    yea but someone stole my phone
  • Options
    i've got to get through some xmas presents ...not counting the alcohol ...durban poison ...west africa. red leb ...needs no explanation. afghani black ...again no explanation. some mexican stuff that is realy gittery ...AND ... some yellowy russian stuff that i never heard of or seen before but is so so mellow and deep ...plus trying to mix them in different props etc ...i have about 4oz in all ...i'm trying NOT to work my way through it on a daily basis but ...you know how it is.
    blotto.
  • Options
    I wish i had 4 ounces :(

I've only got enough for a few spliffs left and it's saturday evening.
  • Options
    anyone heard of purple haze? i've been stoned all night, i cant beleive how good quality weed it is
  • Options
    Yea i've heard of it but never smoked it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by badboy4life
    anyone heard of purple haze? i've been stoned all night, i cant beleive how good quality weed it is

Yeah I smoked some in Amsterdam. Was excellent :D
  • Options
    Funny purple haze should be mentioned, just had a convo about it with a group of mates. Ive never rated it, its nice, but thats it.

We were saying that people who tend to like purple haze are novice smokers, enjoy a smoke but havent got a wide experience of different strains etc.. do you agree?

One friend was saying (and i am inclined to agree) that since purple haze is such a common name to hear younger smokers (i consider myself to be a younger smoker but i think he meant age 15 etc) think its a brilliant strain, because thats what they expect it to be ~ like a placebo effect.

Im assuming that you'll disagree...? See, i dont have any experience of peoples views of purple haze really, nobody has rated it that much so i dont really know what type of person does like it... so i cant know if its younger smokers or not :confused:
  • Options
    I've never had it, but to be honest I'm always very dubious of claims of certain strains like Northern Lights and Purple Hase. Unless you know the grower then in the main its just dealer bollox.

And of course just because its one strain or another doesnt mean its going to be good. To my mind the end result has a lot more to do with the growing, making sure that it isnt over fed, the change of nutrients when its flowering (which most growers dont do) and when its picked.
  • Options
    *comes to* I'M ALIVE!! hehe
    No "drugs", coz I've been off them for quite a while now, but a bottle of martini and a bottle of vodka managed to get drunk between my dad and myself, somewhere between christmas eve and boxing day :crazyeyes and that was after we were on the lash from about 3pm christmas eve, at the local... silly amount of beer. The 26 quid bottle of port went on christmas day, and how we enjoyed that 1987 vintage, lovely.
    New years was much the same, accompanied with a murder mystery night with a huge dinner at the in-laws house, great fun :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I've never had it, but to be honest I'm always very dubious of claims of certain strains like Northern Lights and Purple Hase. Unless you know the grower then in the main its just dealer bollox.

And of course just because its one strain or another doesnt mean its going to be good. To my mind the end result has a lot more to do with the growing, making sure that it isnt over fed, the change of nutrients when its flowering (which most growers dont do) and when its picked.

:yes: in my experience purple haze seems to be the name spun out most by dealers, every dealer seems to claim that theyre selling it, theyre not. Ive never understood why they claim it to be pirple haze because ive never rated the real purple haze i dont understand why they dont claim it to be a more potent strain.

I dont trust myself to be able to identify most strains, i trust my boyfriend he can identify hundreds of plants a mile off. So one look at a mates plants and he will verify they are what they are.

I agree with what youve sed about it being down to the growing. Ive had the same strain off two different growers in the past. One was amazingly potent, the other was kind of crappy.
  • Options
    Thats certainly the problem with a lot of comercial grown skunk, its really over fed, especialy when its flowering, your supposed to cut out the nitrogen (or is the other) when its budding, but most dont.

Plus you never get the same taste and feel from indoor as you do outdoor. I had some Congolese weed when I was in SA ages ago, that stuff was wild.