Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

2-C family

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
2CB

Has anyone had any experiences with this at all? what was it like, similar to ecstacy?

2C-I

Is this becoming more avaible around the streets from a reliable source that you know and trust, anyone any experiences with this?

2C-T-7

What is this? Anyone ever tried it? I think i heard you talking about it bongbudda.

Comments

• Options
    i have had experience with a jcb. great fun and a lot harder to do qaulity work with than those experienced guys seem to do so effortlessly.
    ok ...sorry.
  • Options
    I really like 2CB, I think its up there with the great drugs like GHB, MDMA and cannabis.

I've only done it a handful of times but I have very much enjoyed it. It has been described as a mid point between MDMA and LSD and this is true, somewhat. Although it is much more sensual than the introspection of LSD and has quite a bit less of the overwelming high of MDMA.

However it can be a bit hard on the digestion and can properly give you The Fear if you do too much.

2C-i I've heard about from mates but I've never done. Basically its a shite version of 2CB but all accounts, the side effects are worse and the high not as good.

2-C-T7 is very variable in its effects, it is also as good as dissapeared from the market. I got no effect from it what so ever but my wife was so twisted once that she thought that a light we had was the Sun, and that she was the Sun, and that she was pure energy and very much enjoyed that.
    It is VERY very hard to make and the only reason it was available on the market at all was because of the weird laws in the US. However its no illegal here and there and I very much doubt that anyone will ever see it again.

I'd quite like to try 2C-E too, I've heard thats good, although I've never actually heard of it being in the UK, and of course that one is illegal too.

The reason the US has some of these drugs as we dont is because the US government has to prove that something is harmful and a danger before they can ban it. So 2C-E is still legal there to have as a 'research chemical', not to consume but to possess.
    However here they basically picked up PHIKAL and said, we dont like you using drugs that are in the main relatively safe and may well lead to enlightenment, they're all banned.
  • Options
    If your interested you should pick up a copy of PHIKAL by Doctor Shulgin, a very interesting read.

There are about a dozen 2C type drugs I think, most of them are not worth consuming even if you could find them.

2-C-T2 is supposed to be quite good to, although I've never known anyone who's done it.
  • Options