Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Anyone going to Liverpool John Moores?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I'm hoping to go to Liverpool John Moores next September wondering if anyone else is going there too?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Im at Liverpool now, its a great town :) See Rocks post in some thread round here (about where to go to do law i tink it was) for the +ves and -ves.

JMU looks like a good place to go, depending on what course you want to do. The union is tiny though!
  • Options
    Yeah JMU is good - i've bumped into quite a few people from there and they enjoy it, and liverpool in general is good fun.

The union is a bit small, but any union seems small compared to Liverpool's! I was still finding new bars even after two months! Most of the JMU guys spend all their time in ours anyway. However, in saying that, I have had a couple of drunken nights in the JMU union, too (the Cooler is a groovy bar).
  • Options
    I'll go look for it now. The union maybe small but the city ain't and Manchester is a train ride away.

Can't wait to go.
  • Options
    Im just in the process of filling mine out now- nerly finished

Big LFC fa and hae cousins there o love the city already.
    But I rckon I'll stay in dorms the first year. Im excited bout it already- FACT!

See you al there so!