Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

new year eve

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
some of you know that i wanted to do pills(e's). well on new years eve i was gonna do them. i had it in my hand and couldnt decide. one of my best mates talked me out of it by puttin our friendship on the line. i do want to do them. and know the're all sayin im gonna be a pill head in a year. can any one help me i was thinkin about doin lacosts on sat i was wondering does any one know if they are any good and whats it like ?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well you already know I recon your too young to be doing them, but, what can I do, all I can stress is the totaly unknown possible damage to your brain. However only you can decide when your ready.

As for how the pills you have are, nobody here can tell you that, some might have had similar pills, but unless you test them you will NOT know. Check www.pillreports.com for some info though.

As for what the experience is like itself, well, there was a thread about that a while ago by Shogun, read that. And as always read everything you can on www.erowid.org before you try any new drug at all.