Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

on behalf of americanbeauty/girl in the curl

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok this is on behalf of americanbeauty/girl in the curl as they cant get onto the site and need help

Roluvs2surf: then suddenly when i put my password in it said incorrect password but i know its right because i just made it. so i made a new name.. and it shows its registered, but wont let me post on it

Can anyone help?

Comments

• Options
    to post you must reply to your confirmation email. at the present time I'm not sure but I think that thesite emailing thingy that sends out these confirmation emails isnt working (thats why people haven't been getting PM notifications)

so all you can do is wait until the mods fix it :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    to post you must reply to your confirmation email. at the present time I'm not sure but I think that thesite emailing thingy that sends out these confirmation emails isnt working (thats why people haven't been getting PM notifications)

so all you can do is wait until the mods fix it :)
    something like that... theres a sticky at the top of here someplace about it i think..