Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Feel really really sad

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My G/f of a year dumped me a few months back, but im still depressed over it. Shes prefect for me really, she likes everything i like, shes cute, sweet, caring, funny, i could go on. sure she does have some problems but thats the same for anyone.

I thought we'd be together for ages, but one day she just turned around and dumped me. Funny as the weekend before people were saying what a great couple we make. I really do love her, but she told me she no longer loved me. How can anyone say they love you one week and then the next they dont. They have to be lying surely?

She wants to try and be my friend but it hurts so much, i just want her back, to cuddle me and kiss me and make me feel really happy again. Id give up everything, and i mean everything to be with her. If she asked me to marry her tomorrow i would.

She used to tell me how much she loved me and how i was the only guy for her and how she didnt know what she'd do without me and how she didnt know it'd be this easy to find me, a perfect guy who buys her things, make sure shes happy, cuddles her and loves her etc etc.

At the time she had no friends, now all her friends like her again, its like she dumped me because her friends come back, the saddest part for me though is all my friends have left me since she dumped me. I duno if she used me and lied or what.

I also lost my job recently and my best friend doesnt wana know me anymore since she got married, probably because her husband thinks i'll steal her or something because he's over protective.

I let my her (my g/f) talk to blokes on the net or friends, i shoulda been more protective, as one bloke managed to get her to dump me, now shes with him, although she tells me its cos she dont love me anymore and nothing else.

Im so depressed, i just want to die, i wont kill myself as i doubt i could do it, just wish something killed me as every day i wake up really depressed and alone.

Her parents even sent me a card to say have a nice xmas and they are sorry for what happened and wished they could do something and they miss me cos im so nice. I guess they can see how nice i am to their daughter.

Everytime i see my ex i feel like crying, and normally do, i just want her to cuddle me and love me. She does cuddle me sometimes, yesterday she even held my hand for some bizare reason, but she doesnt want me, i really dont know what to do. I feel so low, i just want to be with her, everything i see or do reminds me of her, she was perfect and id give anything to be with her. But right now everything seems so bad, i know people will say it'll get better, but i dont want that, i just want her. Or to be dead as its killing me inside. She wants to be my best friend, but she doesnt understand how much it hurts every day.

I feel a little better for getting my feelings out now, i do think maybe i should tell her we should never speak or see each other ever again, but i cant do it :'(

Comments

• Options
    If i was you i wouldnt see her! You may think its a bad thing but in the long term and it seems like the short term it will do you good!
  • Options
    yeah you need time, not to see her and to post random bollox on anything goes.

that should help a little. still gonna be tough though. but remember however geeky it sounds, you will have friends here.. so get posting and forgetting!
  • Options
    Hi Lynx,

I know exactly how u feel, my bf broke up with me 3 weeks ago, we were 2gether for 1yr and a half! everyone thought we were perfect together and he said he really loved me. His reason for breaking up is that he didnt feel like he used to, he said he really did love me and he doesnt think he'll ever have what we had ever again and that it would be unfair to stay with me any longer coz he'd

just be leading me on. We agreed to stay best friends but its so hard!! we still get on great but i jus miss everything bout him!! every single song..film..add jus reminds me of him! How can he jus stop loving me?? How can someone love another person so much and they dont love them back?? Just remember that everything does happen for a reason and that life does go on...at the moment...im so depressed especially since its xmas day...there's jus so many memories!! My advice is to take each day at a time and be as stong as you can... try new things and show her that you have a life too!! remember at the end of the day..it's you and no one else so be ur own best friend!

Hope i helped!! I got some of my feelings out there too so i feel kinda better now! :)

Lots of luck! xxx
  • Options
    if i was you, id try and stay away from her for a while, the more you see the more you'l want her back. G'luck xx
  • Options
    yes i agree with what these guys are saying. Its ALWAYS natural to have everything remind you of that person which makes things hard to recover, but what makes things even harder is if you see or speak to her because then your not letting your mind get the chance to forget the good times with her.

Your best bet is to try your best not to see her and not to think about her, eventually you will forget about how it was and be able to move on with your life.

good luck

and remeber life is never that shit that you need to kill yourself!
  • Options
    I know exactly what your going through mate. Ive been with my gf for two years I had loads of mates before I was going with her

I left them all to be with her, she had no mates you see and just wanted me.
    She did exactly the same tolf me I was the man for her, wanted to marry me and for while I think she meant it.
    However she too dumped me and I'm struggling to cope with it. Its real hard at christmas. I try and think of the good times and accept that its over, but I know its hard.

One day hopefully the women will be out of both our heads