Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

New girlfriend

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey everyone,

Since the episode with my exgirlfriend i now have new girlfriend whos perfect in every way :) there is one problem though... im 17, shes 15. Alot of my friends at college think its sick that im with someone so young, but i just dont see it that way. i've liked this girl for well over 4 years, and i know that shes liked me too. are they right? is it wrong for me to be with her? i really hope they are wrong because i love her to bits :)

Also, is it wrong for both of us to want sex with each other? Its not like i would be her first, shes had a few sexual partners. we do love each other and we really want to sleep with each other.

thanks again guys,

Dai

Comments

• Options
    I don't find anything wrong!

Good luck! Hope you'll be happy together!
  • Options
    I think you should be the one to show her that love doesn't mean Sex...why not wait until it's legal. If you love eachother so much what better way to show it, than by respecting eachother and the law.
  • Options
    Re: New girlfriend
    Originally posted by dai fychan
    is it wrong for me to be with her? i really hope they are wrong because i love her to bits :)

how can you tell us that you love her to bits but then still question if its right or wrong to be togther? if you REALLY loved her, it wouldnt matter to you

and yes it is wrong to have sex with her, she is underage and you could be locked up
  • Options
    theres nothing wrong with the age difference! be happy with her :)