Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

12 qualities

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What are the 12 main qualities you look for in a partner? do u go for looks, personality, trust? me just curious what u lot think after being asked to do some research on the "perfect partner"... do they exist?
Well im being nosy too, as usual! :p

Comments

• Options
    Re: 12 qualities
    Originally posted by Cute_Baby_Bear
    What are the 12 main qualities you look for in a partner? do u go for looks, personality, trust? me just curious what u lot think after being asked to do some research on the "perfect partner"... do they exist?
    Well im being nosy too, as usual! :p

I'd have thought that the "perfect partner" would, just like beauty, be in the eyes of the beholder... as in you may think that the person you love is your perfect partner whilst your best mate might not, sorry if im not making sense btw im not with it tonight things on my mind.
    :)
  • Options
    Above all trust is most important, trust loyalty and respect. looks are definitly a plus, but you cant base a relationship upon looks alone, not one thats more then meaningless sex at least...

And i think that everyone may be able to find someone that is there "perfect partner", i mean thats what marrage is for. But the universal standard of "mr. or ms. perfect", that just doesnt exist
  • Options
    Just because I'm so bored Im going to answer this fully :/

Not in any order.

- Sense of humour // If someone doesnt have one I usually find myself Iron fisting them across the street.

- Someone you can talk to. // If someone is hard to talk to [I cant finish the sentence. Dont know whats wrong with me tonight].

- Looks // Everyone likes physical attraction in their relationships, anyone who says they dont is a lier and needs to be egged. Thats why I generally like girls who are smaller than me (as most are), are of a medium figure, and have nice eyes. See how not picky I am (Also a great ass helps).

Faithful // I like to be able to think whoever I'm with wouldn't consider cheating on me.

Outgoing // People who aren't fun aggrovate me, they make me need the toilet too. I get so pissed off with people who have no happy emotions and dont like to do anything.

Personality // Good one.

Thats enough for the min.
  • Options
    female version of me

i.e clingy, minging, rubbish at singing, problem bringing.....

joke, no just a female version of me, with a nice house in the countryside. word!
  • Options
    trust
    cuteness/shyness
    modest
    nice/charitable
    charismatic
    enthusiasm
    honesty
    innocence heh :p *im strange*

cant think of anymore :(
  • Options
    Hmm i dont think i can give 12 qualities, in no order.

* Reliable, Dependeable & trustworthy ~ A relationship can never be perfect for me unless i feel secure in it.

* Looks ~ I love a bloke with huge, dark, deep dreamy brown eyes; brown hair and a goatee; wide shoulders; a wicked smile (my fella)

* Sense of humour ~ i need somebody who can make me laugh no matter how much of a bad mood im in, somebody who can give me the giggles for hours & who when im around them i jsut laugh and laugh for hours.

* A sensitive side ~ The perfect fella has to have this, i know my fella can protect me and all that, but at the same time i know hes not as hard as nails and has a sensitive side, i love my guy to be soppy even when his mates are around.

* Independence ~ Has to have ambitions, goals and dreams and be able to stand on his own two feet without running to his dad when times get rough.

* Confidence ~ Has to have tons of confidence, has to be out going, loud and able to make friends at a snap of his fingers.

* Heavyweight ~ He has to be able to either out-do me, or match me when it comes to drink and drugs, i cant be with a lightweight because thats no fun.

* Has to love to party, have fun and do drugs and smoke ~ I do drugs, so a perfect partner does all this too or id have to change who i am to make him happy, and that wont happen.

* Personality ~ Has to have a personality so good that even if he was a carbon copy of Fat Bastard id still love him.

* Romantic ~ Im a romantic, need it in a bloke..

Thats all i can think of.

Oooooooh im v happy now, just realised ive described my fella :heart:
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo

no just a female version of me,
    I am that of my boyfriend :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo
    female version of me

god no. it'd be funny for about 5 minutes, and then i'd drive myself crazy.

i'm after:

sense of humour. about life and himself as much as being able to crack jokes.

laid back. when i get in a flap, he has to be able to say, 'look, chill the fuck out'.

someone who knows how to deal with me when i'm being a twat.

trustworthy.

looks. doesn't have to be brad pitt, but i have to fancy him.

strong sense of family.