Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

why us girls?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
right what i want to know is.....why it is us girls that get called all the names etc, you see in my area if a girl goes to a party for instance and snogs more than one guy and isnt in a relationship with any one at the time then shes called a slag, and if a girl sleeps with one guy...even if they love them and dont hav the intentions to sleep around shes called a dirty slapper, but when a guy snogs more than one girl or sleeps with more than one girl then hes called lucky or popular? so why is it us that you pick on? and its not just girls that call us it its you guys as well.. why??:confused:

Comments

• Options
    who knows? it seams stupid + immature to me.
  • Options
    Because lifes full of double standards!!

According to like history in many cultures sex isnt for women to enjoy. Some cultures the women is sewn up so that she cannot have sex before she is married, and on her marriage night her new husband unstitches her so they can have sex, in some cultures the woman's clit is removed and so forth.

Sex is seen as a thing for blokes, and so that women can have children. Historically men were seen as superior to women, guess in our society a bit of that is stil shining through maybe?
  • Options
    According to like history in many cultures sex isnt for women to enjoy. Some cultures the women is sewn up so that she cannot have sex before she is married, and on her marriage night her new husband unstitches her so they can have sex,

I have read about that happening in some culture was in this book that I read ages ago. Just thought I would add my useless information in there lol.
  • Options
    Cos you live in Wales
  • Options
    god no need to be rude about it...so what i live in wales u live in derby.
  • Options
    Originally posted by sexywelshbabe
    god no need to be rude about it...so what i live in wales u live in derby.
    God where was I rude?
  • Options
    I don't think this is true. When my friends pull loads of guys in one night I usually say good for them, if it makes them happy. And when guys from my halls in uni sleep around, no one cares. It doesn't make them more popular. As long as they don't wake anyone up with their loud shagging then no one gives a shit really.
  • Options
    Maybe jealously is a factor.

.:Crispy:.
  • Options
    Dont know, maybe you should ask other girls. Its girls who call other girls names.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Dont know, maybe you should ask other girls. Its girls who call other girls names.
    Yes true but every sex call each other names. So she could just ask the people who are calling her names.
  • Options
    Aparently im a slag...see i didnt know this at all. i dnt sleep with random blokes, i dnt put out straight away when i get into a new rel. But according to some guy i went to school with im a slag cos i talk to guys that only want to talk to me cos they want to shag me. i dnt give it to them mind. Yes i have lots of sex, and no im not in a rel, but i do have a regular fuck buddy thing who is my ex whom i was with for bout 8 months on and off. I dnt see me as slaggish.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit

not true, sorry but its not, the person who has been well mean and rude to me cos im a 'slag' is male.
  • Options
    God, how many times has this been done? :/
  • Options
    girls were made with holes for men to pump.haha
    men make all the descisions about these things,not women.thats why they get slagged off if they do
  • Options
    Originally posted by you_only_ live _once
    men make all the descisions about these things,not women.thats why they get slagged off if they do

For the love of Dave please tell me your joking!
  • Options
    who knows? it seams stupid + immature to me.

:yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by you_only_ live _once

Just ignore him!! woops...didn't myself did I!
  • Options
    but its true,you cant live in denial for ever you know
  • Options
    I dont know why Welshbabe but everytime I look at one of your threads I get the impression that you're trying to indicate to all of us males how harsh we are towards your gender.

If its not about body weight its about getting called a slag. You'll find it simmers down abit after high school, but how many guys are popular with other guys JUST because they sexed 17 people in one night? You think we all stand in a big circle with sex god in the middle and dribble over him? We dont. The difference is we dont interfer with what he does and we dont go in the toilets at break and slag him off behind his back.

Maybe its just me, but It feels like youre trying to take over the world with girl power.

If a girl snogging 5 people makes guys 'dislike' her more by thinking she's a slut/slag/trollop/tart/whore etc. Then If a guy was to snog 5 people he would be liked less by girls. The door swings both ways, and I dont think you can accept that.

I think [and I hope you know Im risking alot of abuse coming my way for saying this to you] that the reason you're so concerned about this monstrocity is because guys (generally) dont give a shit what nasty names people call them, and girls dont like that. Nor the fact that girls are just as likely to go with a guy who has a reputation for being a 'slut' as a guy is to go with a girl who has a reputation for being a 'slut' - However likely that may be is not important.

Hope that clears some things up.

Tom.