Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

rite or wrong way?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi im 15 and im kinda unexperienced wen it comes to guys....not as in snoggin but like n e thing else....i meen if i was gunna do summit i wood b afraid i had dun it rong or was really crap n that he wood spread rumours...like is there a rite or rong way to toss sum 1 off or woteva?? :confused:

Comments

• Options
    Surly any guy who would tell everyone your crap isn't really worth your time, and i'm sure he thinks the same thing about you telling all your girl mates that he's got a small dick..... it will all even out in the end.

Bopz
  • Options
    Please dont talk in text please! If you are that worried about it dont do it! But like Bopperz said if he does spread rumours then he isnt worth you're time!
  • Options
    Let me enlighten you :d....

If you toss off a guy, he's not going to say you're crap. But lets just go on the idea that he does. Technically, the fate of his high school penis rests in your hands [excuse the amazingly witty pun :D], because if he says youre crap, then you tell everyone that he's hung like a chipmunk, and a dong like a cocktail sausage.

At your age I'd imagine that they'd be too proud to spread rumours (thats unless your doing it to 18 year olds :eek2:) so I wouldn't worry at all.
  • Options
    Don't worry about it! Noone can expect you to get it right first time! Why don't you ask him to show you how he likes it? Believe me, he knows the best way for him, so get him to teach you!
  • Options
    Re: rite or wrong way?
    Originally posted by sexywelshbabe
    hi im 15 and im kinda unexperienced wen it comes to guys....not as in snoggin but like n e thing else....i meen if i was gunna do summit i wood b afraid i had dun it rong or was really crap n that he wood spread rumours...like is there a rite or rong way to toss sum 1 off or woteva?? :confused:

Or...

Hi, I'm 15 and I'm kind of inexperienced when it comes to guys; not as in snogging but anything else; I mean if I was going to do something I would be afraid I had done it wrong or was really crap and that he would spread rumours. Is there a right or wrong way to toss someone off or anything? :confused:

Anyway. I think if you were doing this with the right guy he wouldn't even think of spreading rumours, or have cause to.
  • Options
    Ohhh youre correcting her spelling etc. I wondered what the hell you were on about then. :lol:
  • Options
    spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam

do you want spam with that?
  • Options
    wasn't just correcting spelling was removing slang and dialect which I thought was a bit OTT.
  • Options
    well sorry i will try and keep my writing as correct as possible just for you people that seem to care about how people write more than their problems. writing in slang is and old habbit from using msn messenger alot and from having a life and texting my friends, but im sorry if you would understand.:lol:
  • Options
    You don't half ask a lot of questions about sex...Is the life that you have mentioned controlled by sex, the way you look to boys etc?

I think its natural at this age to worry about these things but completely silly. You should worry about loving yourself because liking yourself is more important that other people liking you...(So long as you are a decent person)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bomberman444
    which I thought was a bit OTT.

Or put another way, pathetic. Got too much time on your hands? Get a job or build a fort for homeless people or something.

And, yes, like others have said, you've got the upperhand even if he does make rumours, 'cos you can just come back with a particularily vicious rumour and ruin his sex life for years to come. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma
    Or put another way, pathetic. Got too much time on your hands? Get a job or build a fort for homeless people or something.

:p

Why is it pathetic...you can't start a revolution if people don't understand you!!

Thes kids today just don't seem to understand the importance of Spelling, Grammar and communication and so those of us who do see it as our duty to force them to!! ;):p
  • Options
    from having a life and texting my friends

Txtin people is not a life.........

Bopz

P.S. Why not just get free txt's then you can use all big words and correct spellings and everyones happy.
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma

Some people have trouble understanding speech like that on the internet, I was putting it so people could understand her question if they had any problems understanding the original version. Plus I thought it would be fun :)

And I've got a job cheers, in customer service where I have to serve snotty shits like you, a social life, I go to college, I do placements where I work with people with learning difficulties and complex needs, and :D I have a wonderful man who loves me for the wonderful person I am thanks, you stupid, misinformed twat ;)
  • Options
    look kid,"tossing" someone off at your age makes you a slapper,unless you dont want that lable dont do it,do it if you want but some guys arent very trusting
  • Options
    Firstly stop worrying about all this- its what t6he jopys of adolesence rea ll about-
    if yu read to much about it you'll be more nervous about it-

Its like your first kiss, once you start enjoying it it all comes naturally. Your young too- so slow down and dont go just jumping into all this stuff with peer and media pressure.
    We all learned neraly everthiny ourselves anyway!

Doc