Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

ex's housemate

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
to cut a long story short, she fucked me about a bit, dumped me, decided to stay 'friends' on her terms (ie. i was used for sex and companionship when she wanted it and blanked when she didn't) so anyway we're on speaking terms but i have no intention of being her "friend" after the way i've been treated. so some time has passed and we're both moving on.

the problem is.. i'm really interested in one of her housemates and her housemate is interested in me. she's a lovely girl and we get on well, while i was going out with the other girl (the psycho one) i kind of knew i'd gone for the wrong one. i know there's a line you don't cross but i don't think it's gonna upset my ex that much to be frank - she couldn't give a toss about me. only thing is it i don't think it would impress any of the other girls that they share a house with...

should i go for it?

Comments

• Options
    Yes. Bollocks to what the girl you were with before thinks, as was said, its for you. She used you to make her feel happy, so you use her to make you feel happy... even though it has bugger all to do with her you catch my drift. Infact, Id do it out of spite. Hope that helps

Tom
  • Options
    god just had a very long row with my ex over MSN. thanks for the advice.
    i could be really evil and post up the transcripts :naughty::naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by n00b1e
    god just had a very long row with my ex over MSN. thanks for the advice.
    i could be really evil and post up the transcripts :naughty::naughty:
    oh go on! please!
  • Options
    i say go for it mate
    She used you, now you use her contacts to make you happy ;)
    Jez
  • Options
    ok this transcript makes me look like a right ****. and if anyone from my uni sees this board they will recognise me instantly. this has been slightly edited to remove recogniseable names + places.

basically she decided it was over as she "didn't think we had a future together". so i went through about a month of being told she still loved me but had no intention of going out with me. eventually i had a go at her for drunkenly intervening everytime she saw another girl go near me, using me for sex/cuddles etc and we got back together. it lasted 5 days we had a row, she pulled out this "no future together" bollocks again so we had some rather frantic break-up sex she made me a bacon sandwich and i walked out - she knew we couldn't be friends or speak again.

so i bump into her and she decides she wants to be mates again- you know, going out for dinner, walks, holding hands, occasionally sleeping together, "best friends" but not going out. she never called me only sent me pointless txts. apart from when she got drunk and felt horny/lonely and decided to tell me how much she still loved me. eventually i got sick of being used like this and started being a complete c**t to her on MSN. this is the aftermath...
  • Options
    Don't post up private conversations like that - susie

I can't believe i just did that. :rolleyes:
    oh well, revenge is horrible but sweet :mad: :D
  • Options
    Um... yeah... I do see how she's being a bitch but I'm not sure you went about that the best way. Oh well, it's hard not to get caught up in the emotions and the heat of the moment. I think you're right in saying that you can't ever be friends with her, so just stay well clear of her.

If you do go with the other girl, be careful. I'm not saying it's not a good idea but don't let either of them think that you're just doing it to get back at your ex.
  • Options
    Originally posted by n00b1e
    Don't post up private conversations like that - susie
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    oh go on! please!

I was egged on :D
    Wont happen again, promise.