Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

hairstyle sites??????

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK. I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow and I'm having trouble deciding whether to have a trim, or a different hair cut; whether to keep the length or not etc... pleeeeeease help and tell me some websites that have fairly fashionable hairstyles, because I can only find, like, ways to arrange hair (if that makes sense) and extreme stuff, like on Toni & Guy, which I'm not interested in.

Comments

• Options
    You could try here or here

Most of the hair sites are so 80's aren't they?! :eek2:
  • Options
    Mmmmf I don't like hairdressers. Are they all blind!? And I had my ex boyfriend from like 4 and 5 years ago washing my hair, which was quite surreal.

Thank you for the links Faith :) I saw a nice hairstyle on one of em but in the end I didn't dare get it; figured I would be better off keeping the length or I'd only whinge later.
  • Options
    I went to have my hair cut the other day, I have bedhead which has nothing to do with it but I thought I'd let you know. So yeh, I went there and there was this new women and I was like SHIT.

So when it came to me she says what do you want. So I begin my everso complicated order:

Can you just trim it down all over, slightly more on the sides because it gets too heavy when it gets to this length. Chop into it at different lengths for me because I style it choppy and messed up.

She looked at me like that was hard to understand, so obviously she turned into my worst enemy. I hate people who spend 1/2 years in college cutting peoples hair who cant master anythin more than 'Grade 3 sides and back'.
  • Options
    Re: hairstyle sites??????
    Originally posted by dominatrix
    OK. I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow and I'm having trouble deciding whether to have a trim, or a different hair cut; whether to keep the length or not etc... pleeeeeease help and tell me some websites that have fairly fashionable hairstyles,

I need something like this too, bc i've only ever had it long(curtains in the 90's) and now i just go grade 2 all over just bc i can't be bothered.

I know i've heard people say some hair styles look better on people with different face shapes...oval, square like Ben Affleck, round..etc....

So does anyone know those websites?
  • Options
    Your best bet is to buy yourself a hair magazine, they have literally hundreds of pictures, you're bound to find something which resembles what you like.